1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new foster and people make me so angry

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

i just got a 5 month old sealpoint kitten to adopt. He was given up by his original family for being too rough with their daughters. The lady he was given to also found him too rough...so she contacted rescue. This little guy would have been put down in a shelter.
    So I found out more...he WAS SOLD BY A BREEDER AT THREE FREAK'in WEEKS OLD!!!!
    no wonder. Apparently the first person's daughters wanted the cute little baby and the stupid idiotic breeder wanted their money.
    So Spencer never learned proper behavior. He gets neutered Friday so hoping that'll help settle him down.
    He's adorable and has potential but will need a strong siamese knowledgeable adopter.
    Poor guy...wasn't even weaned yet

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Poor guy. Good luck with everything!

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

How is he doing now? 3 weeks is just way too young. I hope he finds his forever home.

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Spencer will be moving to Brooklyn NY next weekend!!!!
    He's been doing great. Loves Zeus. You should see those two wrestle. It's funny

5. vene

vene New Member

Yay for Spencer finding a new home. :eek: