1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Foster puppy !

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well i got a call from the local adoption agency here in Victoria, and they found a small pup running around HEB parking lot... Since she's to small for them and chaulked up to be a stray they called and asked if I'd foster her, keep an eye out for any illnesses and do some basice training!

So far so good. She's a black and white Terrier, I think possibly a rat terrier chihuaha mix. Approximately 12-15 weeks old and sweet as can be!!! She's lil tho. Only about 4 lbs but has so much energy!!!

Here's the sweet girl. They named her Mitzy, I've renamed her Princess Chilala

[​IMG]

[​IMG]