1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New here, and getting my first dog!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Shedevil677, Nov 26, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I don't know $300 is very good too. If she-he is a friend MAYBE you can barter, if you have any specific talents.

2. Shedevil677

Shedevil677 New Member

now i'm into a Lhasa Apso

This was my original topic so i though i'd just stick with it.

I'm now thinking of getting a Lhasa Apso they are very similar to Shih Tzu but i like the face much more. What do you guys think about Lhasa Apso's and does anyone here own one that could share their experience.

Merry Christmas Everyone

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My husbands family owned a few and he says they had potty training issues for a very long time. I don't know first hand, but thats what he says.