1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Here!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Maltipoomama, Sep 23, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

HIYA DENISE!!

You snuck right by me! Didn't even notice that was you! WELCOME TO AUSPET!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

We gotta find her a nickname ....lets see

poomama ? mamapoo? maltimama? poomamamalti/
    momopoo? momofpoo? oh well ...we can call her Den or nise or just me shut the heck up .... :0025:

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How about maltipoo3 or 3maltipoos.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Great avatar pic, Maltipoomama!!! :y_the_best:

:D

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

i DITTO that!! great avatar!

6. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Thanks guys... is he not a doll?????? That is why he is soooooo spoiled! He is too cute to holler at! He is the most gorgeous Maltipoo you ever want to meet... and I don't think he's gonna get much bigger, which makes him even cuter!

But once again... I cannot take all the credit for the beauty of my babies.... I owe alot to my breeder!

Denise

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

And I owe it to his beautiful mother and father ....And my vet and my parents of his beautiful mother and father and to you Denise for making him happy ...Only a happy baby can be so beautiful ! ...

8. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

awwwww... now I am blushing! I take that as a great compliment. He really is getting better at things. He is starting to listen to command a little better. It's that gosh darn Gracie... whenever he is being reprimanded, she comes running over and stands in front of him with her ears down, like saying, "Mom, holler at me, he's just a baby!" Then Lyle will lay down behind her and hide. Now I ask you... how do you keep a straight face with that??? LOL

And where is Sammy when all this is going on? Well, Sam is his own person, he doesn't even notice WHATS going on at all!!!!! He is the most layed back, loveable little puppy you would ever meet!!

Denise

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

So now who is lyles mom and dad. Did you hear luannes baby Jasper is cousin, hmmm,I mean half brother and sister to my Lilly.

10. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

I think they are all adorable