1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Hex Pictures. Growing Puppy.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by True_Pits, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

While I dont disagree that they wouldn't make good sport dogs, My biggest worry would be the hands that the dogs would fall into.

Sara,
    Your right about the maturity. Most are weenies until they hit about 18-24 months. Faith right now is the fearless one at 6 months, Im waiting for that to change.

Byeboer had matured so much over the past few months, its amazing watching him. He's become much more sublte. serious and watchful. I'm loving it! He's really maturing into an AWSOME guardian.

We've been working strong and hard on his obediance. He not only outweighs me by about 30lbs, but is certainly much more stubborn and hard headed. LOL We clash, but for some reason that dog and I just have something.
    Hopefully Rayna will get the apprenticeship at Triple Crown, if so. I'll be sending Byeboer up for a good session. ONLY if shes there though. I'm not risking sending him (espeically considering what I paid!!!) no matter what the security is, unless she's there. For one, I don't want him stolen, TWO She knows what she's doing, and has the experiance with a boel. Sure there are some great trainers there, but none with the knowlege of a boerboel. Some with mastiff experiance, but anyone with one, knows they are two separate intities fully.

Well, I'm off to go get Vaders ultrasound!!!! I'll post the picture when I get back!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yeah Sara I know they take a long time to mature, I'm pretty much prepared for that. I have enough time and patience to wait so no rush or biggie. I got your email, interesting. I agree from what I've seen most Pry are watered down as purebred, they are pretty much fluffy pets or shows dogs. Yeah for here it will work out fine since our goat corral is right by the front yard with the drive way between the 2 its no big deal. Once the fence is complete then they Boels can run all over and the Pits will be behind the other fence except for the once in the kennels in the back. But that does sound like a very nice cross.

You really need not worry about that, my hands-these are good hands for dogs to fall into. And any that would possibly leave us would only be with other good responsible hands, I don't sell dogs to any idiot with cash.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Definately wasn't saying that about you!!!

But you know how it goes, One person see's a "cool" dog, and the next thing you know, its all about the new fashion and designer dogs. And have being confronted in the past with fighters, that would make the excellent combo for a ring dog. I'm VERY picky about who my dogs will ever go to. Too many idiots out there......

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Oh yeah I know what you mean, thats what I would definatly make sure would NOT happen with these dogs.

I'd have to keep and cull so that would be several staying here and the others would be people who would be the most responsible with them. Same goes with any pure breeding I do.