1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New House

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, Apr 10, 2004.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

Looks like me and my babies got ourselves a house!!! It has a big fenced yard for the girls to play in and now they can have their doggie friends over...i am so excited....just had to share :) I'm only allowed one (40lb) dog were i am now andi have one 60lb lab a 3 month old puppy and 2 cats...hehe...no more sneaking around :)

2. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I hope you all enjoy your new place!!

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

I hope you and your pups enjoy your new house! Sounds like they will have plenty of room to play.

4. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! I'm looking forward for my day to come....I'm currently "sneaking" around too.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Lucky dogs, lucky dogs. I'd be thrilled too.

6. Jules

Jules New Member

OHH I know how you must feel. I am dreaming of my own place where it's mine and with my rules and I can have whatever pets I like. I am not even supposed to have ANY pets where I am and I have two big dogs. SHAME ON ME! I hate feeling like I am living to someone elses rules and regulations... I look after this place as best I can... I have fenced off all the gardens and keep them nice, we do not have carpet so when they come in with grubby paws it's easily cleaned up, and they do not jump up on dorrs and scratch them. I wish I could explain all this to my landlord, but really don't want to admit that we have dogs (which they probably know anyway).
    OOH I am jealous!! Congratulations!
    My dream home would be small but on a huge interesting property with long off lead walks everyday...