1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New member saying hi.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Used, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Used

Used New Member

Hi I just joined this forum which seems like a great forum with alot of helpful anwsers and people who love fish as much as I do. see ya :eek:

2. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Welcome. I cant wait to see pics of your SW tank :y_the_best:

3. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

welcome....yea, alot of us here are pretty fish crazy.....im looking forward to seeing pictures of yout SW if you get a chance to post pics of it sometime.

4. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

welcome i must agree with grnlemonade most of us are fish crazy and i would love to see your saltwater tank

5. Used

Used New Member

One question how do you post pics on here?

6. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

you mean u need a site to host them? use photobucket.com

7. tski22

tski22 New Member

Welcome! I have a saltwater too. Its a 75 gallon maybe we can show eachother pics. Mine is fairly new though. Hope you enjoy it here. -tl

8. jason oscarkeeper

jason oscarkeeper New Member

hi there i am also a new member

although been reading you guys for ages, I am in the u.k. and kinda fish crazy myself, my partner says i may as well seal up the doors and windows and fill my ground floor with water he he he

nice to meet you all and hope to post more often

9. jvtaiman

jvtaiman New Member

im new to the forum as well and theres a whole lot of suggestions and advice and topics for all kinds of fish.