1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Minervasmomma, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a GORGEOUS dog, pyrmom!

I had trouble getting to some specific dogster pages today, although others seem to work fine. There was a notice about losing some dogs, so maybe they lost some of the more recent additions?

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I am going to have to make a whole new dogster page for both of my dogs. We cleaned out our hardrive. :roll: :shock:

3. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Thanks for the compliment. I just HAD to take that one of him sticking out his tongue. Such a sweet expression, posed perfectly, then...out pops the tongue~grin

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Do you have trouble keeping all that fur so beautifully white?

5. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Actually, as odd as it sounds...they seem to "shed" dirt. They go out, get REALLY dirty and a short while later, it's gone! If you go to the Dogster page for Arwen, http://dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=50278&j=t you can see what I mean about muddy! I bathe them about once a month, when they start to smell "doggie". They get brushed every few days. Here are pics of the whole crew
    [​IMG] Angel at 2
    [​IMG] Beau at about 10 months
    [​IMG] Arwen, their pup who is hitting that funny looking stage at 4 months.

The thing I find the HARDEST to keep clean is my white tile floors, especially since it's now the rainy season here in south FL

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Welcome to the board, glad to have you and minni .

7. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Thank you. It's quite different over here! A very welcomed change.