1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Photo Contest! And the winners are....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Sep 4, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

9/10 - #40 :D

2. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Theese are awsome, what a cool idea for a topic. 9/10 is #16

3. vene

vene New Member

9/11 :shock: 32) MAX: "MOMMY!!! MIKEY PUSHED ME IN HERE!!! I DIDNT DO IT!!! MIKEY DID IT!!! - submitted by lynnhaz O:) :qm1: for voting for Milo. He has been more manageable and plumper now that he's strictly indoors except for last night around 10:30PM. We find bloody footprints all over the kitchen floors, counters and sunroom. :shock: It looked like a warzone. :x I was torn between anger and fear. :m36: :m13: I found all 4 going about their business like nothing happened. Yeah right, try to pull that one over us. :roll: The incriminating evidence was a dark patch of fur- Rene's on the sunroom floor next to a splash of bright red spots. Found Milo lying in the dining room with footprints that led to the room. I felt a wet spot on his leg. Poor Milo. :m10: Except he wouldn't let me near him. He took off like a banshee and disappeared for the night. I'll have to recheck him in the morning. :m35: I think he's ok. :0011: The bleeding has stopped but I hope he doesn't get an infection. [-o< :( :m3: I was downstairs the whole time and I did not hear any hissing, growling, or running around. :shock: :(

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

9/11 - #26. Olive does that all the time too!

5. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

9/11

#10) "Milo, are you sure we should be chewing on the flowers?" - submitted by vene

6. nern

nern New Member

9/11 - #22

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

9/9 #32

9/10 #15

9/11 #40

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

well....i know there are alot of really great photos....and it is soooooo hard..... :0011:

im gonna vote again for this picture, cause i think it really is one of the funniest pictures ive seen... :D

#2!!!!! by wtpooh!!!! KITTY KITTY KITTY!!!!! (NAUGHTY LITTLE KITTY :shock: ) :m37: :m39: :m6:

9. vene

vene New Member

You know Lynn, #2 is also my toddler's favorite. He couldn't stop laughing when he saw the pic. Hope he doesn't grow up to be a party animal. :shock:

9/12 #40 So funny! :mrgreen:

10. halaroo

halaroo New Member

9/12 - #19

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Sunday, Sept. 12 -- #33

12. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

My final vote goes to...... (insert drum roll)....those adorable kittens

#29) "oh please let us stay here a little longer it's our first day away from our fur mommy" - submitted by Rene

This has once again been so much fun! A million thank you's to Nern!!
    :qm1:

13. Obelix

Obelix New Member

09/12 - #17

14. luvmy4kids

luvmy4kids New Member

contest

My vote goes to # 30 awwwwww let me stay a little longer

15. footsie

footsie New Member

9/12

16. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

My vote goes to #23 :qm1: the kitty is so cute sitting in the dish basket.

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

is the photo contest over????? omg....i thought it was longer!!!! hmmmm....*mouth turned down expressing disappointment*. HEY!!!! HEY!!!! HOW DID THAT GET IN MY POST!!!????!!!!

ETERNAL FLAME....HAVE YOU BEEN EDITING MY POSTS????? :m3: :m36: [-X

18. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

9/12 #1

This was a fun photo contest. So many great pics! Thanks to everyone

and a big thank you to Nern for putting it all together. :eek:

19. nern

nern New Member

9/12 - #5

20. nern

nern New Member

The contest is over. No more votes please. I will try to post the results tonight...if not I will post them tomorrow. :D