1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New photo contest - submit your photos here!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Oct 19, 2004.

1. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

Bente: i love the one of Kyrre sleeping.. to cute.. i love the way the lil hind feet curl.. garfeild does that its to cute...

Rabbit: ur babies r sooo cute.. they have grown so big...i love the orange one...i have a thing 4 orange kitties (just dont tell sassy or chyanne.lol)

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

i wish i could put more photos of pheobe on here but everytime i take a pic of her she looks evil. anyway i will put the bald pepe pic down

[​IMG]

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:kiss_heart: i agree with everyone else rabbit. that pic is adorable. kitties are getting sooooo big. they look healthy, and i bet they love their meowmy very much....

lols cassie

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Taking Cassie's advice :D I just didn't want to submit too many the first time

[​IMG]

Adding two more as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Bente! That middle pic!! :m39:

6. Starry

Starry New Member

Oh wow, everyone's pictures are so wonderful! I love your kittens darkrabbit and Kyrre is so sweet and so is Booger yawning!!!!

I have a couple of new ones:
    Fudgie
    [​IMG]

and Pudcat

[​IMG]

Edited to add in their names!

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Yor cats are adorable Starry! :eek: What are their names? (I've given up trying to remember everybodies kitties...)

I love the eyes on the close up! Beautifull! :bow_now:

8. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I love the eyes in that one too Bente! And Starry, you have to let us know their names.

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

a closeup of my Tilly
    [​IMG]

10. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

and one you've never met - am I keeping secrets? Nah...this is Tinker my mother's cat. My niece saved him from life under a dumpster at McDonald's

[​IMG]

11. Starry

Starry New Member

Sorry Cassie and Bente - I forgot about putting their names to their photos! Edited now.

Mary - Tilly looks so relaxed in that photo

12. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Here are my entries:

Here is Mittens (she's pointing that camera at me again. I hate that flash)
    [​IMG]

Here is Socks taking a nap (or is she, she's got her eye open)
    [​IMG]

13. Bente

Bente New Member

I wanna squeeze Socks :love_y_t_much: She looks so fluffy and soft!
    Great pictures :y_the_best:

14. nern

nern New Member

Awesome photos everyone!

Richie
    [​IMG]

Tiddy
    [​IMG]

Bean
    [​IMG]

Chieve & Belladonna
    [​IMG]

15. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Sunset, both Mittens and Socks look soooo cuddly! Waaayyyy cute!

Nern.Every time I see Ritchie, all I can think of is Booger. I could sware they were from the same litter! :mrgreen:

Do you know off hand if there's a name for that marking? I've been looking around and can't find anything. Hubby calls her a mutt.

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

nern...at first i thought that chieve and belladonna were romeo and juliet!!!! lols lols...

i love you bean!!! :kiss_heart:

17. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

wow great pictures everyone I love the kittens 3 black one orange too cute & fudgie & pudgcat have the most wonderful eyes I have never seen that color on a cat

emily[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

taz

[​IMG]

tabitha a friends kitten

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I love everybody's photographs. Your kitties are all sooooooo cute.

And Lucidity - that picture of Tash sleeping next to Zoe with his paw on her is really sweet. Those are your two kitties I hardly ever see. They look mighty comfortable. :p

19. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

aww thank you Kathy5, actually there are 4 black kitties (Blaze, Lone Wolf, Donut and Bruce) and one orange one (Sherber).

I love the your pictures! Your kittes are so cute! Everyone has such adorable pics! This is going to be a tough contest!

20. Obelix

Obelix New Member

This is a bit under the fence but here they are!

"Ya know, Its a bit higher then it looked from the ground"
    [​IMG]

"Whos there?!"
    [​IMG]

"Don't mind me, just cleaning this plate, certainily not eating the reminents of your turkey sub"
    [​IMG]