1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Pic of D&D

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by DMikeM, May 29, 2006.

1. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

Watering the yard this morning I saw some good opportunity to get a couple furkid shots, the light was just too perfect.

I got this one shot of Duncan & Dowser getting ready to kill the water and it is just perfect.
    Dowser is finally filling out since getting fixed, so now he looks like a compact black Rottie. (with a curly tail)

[​IMG]

2. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Wow! Beautiful coats on those guys!
    Are they mixed or purebred?

3. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

They are Mix, Duncan the far one is the Father, Rott/Chow, the son Dowser the closer one is also Rott/Chow as his mom was a Rott/Chow mix. My EX has the mom and other son Maxx who looks like a short Rott with all the markings and none of the chow appeariance. This is the pic I posted of them when I first joined this forum.

[​IMG]

http://webpages.charter.net/revenge/pics/

4. someday

someday New Member

They are beautiful boys! I'm thinking my new one has some Rott in him, his head and chest are similar to yours. We're calling him a Rotten Pit! :mrgreen:

5. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Just thinking the same thing....what are you feeding them :D

Great pics.

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

You can see the chow, with the curly tail lol...
    They are gorgeous... :y_the_best:

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

beautfil pics!

8. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

Thanks for all the praises on my boys all. They are my pride and joy. And so is Pepsi.

Dela I feed the dogs dry Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice. But they get all kinds of human foods too. Watermelon, eggs, raw beef, Mac and Cheese, Acorn Squash, carrots, cooked rice, raw chicken (bone and all), grass (lol), and once a week they get raw beef on bone. Either rib or Knuckle bones.
    I also give them raw nuts when I have them.

Now before any one get all bent out of shape over this just remember all the new dog food manufacturers are making foods that are "Humane Grade" using all the same ingrediants that I mention and stuff we wouldnt eat as well. No grapes raisins or onions.
    My last large dog lived 18 years old and he was a "Rescued" (hint stolen) dog that was near death from malnutrition and alcohol poisoning when i got him. The vet told me he might live to be 8 when he was recovered.

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

its probably the combo of everything you are feeding that gives them that beautiful coat. especially things like the nuts, thnats has the essential fatty acids and the raw meaty bones.

10. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

I had thought it was normal for black dogs to be so shiny until I started realising how many people commented on thier appearance.

11. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Awesome boys! It does look like you armor-all-ed them.