1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New project for the fur babies.....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Apr 6, 2009.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

So the BF and I have decided to make a maze of ledges around the bedroom ceiling and one wall for the fur babies...... We are going to call it the Buddy bon :eek:. We are going to make a ledge all the way around the top of the room (well 3 walls.... We are doing what we call a no cat drop zone "NCDZ" above the bed). Then on one of the walls we will do a series of ledges at different heights and angles covered with carpet. On one wall we will do a ladder sort of speak so they can get up to the main ledge..... The corners will be places for them to cuddle up and snooze.... One corner will have a hole in the ledge so that they can jump down to the series of ledges to get down. It should be alot of fun to make and to watch them play on..... buddy enrichment...... :mrgreen: We will post pictures when we get it all done.....may be awhile..... :mrgreen:

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I wanted DH to do that in my foster/computer room but he won't - I'll be anxious to see your pictures and perhaps be able to tell DH it can be done tastefully

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: :eek: I just told the BF what you said and he laughed and said "oh no that's pressure now....."

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I have certain expectations from him - make sure he measures twice, cuts once :y_the_best:

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

LOL that's great!! I am excited to get it started..... I think the cats know something fun is coming.

6. Ginny

Ginny New Member

That sounds amazing ..... I have something like that for my rats ...

Just calling my boyfriend now ....... :D

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

LOL :eek: Just told the BF what you guys have been saying and he laughed and said some people are going to be mad that you've given this idea.....
    Love it!!!