1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New pup

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Alabamamom1, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:eek: My hubby brought home a new pup tonight. He is a little jack russel/rat terrier mix. His name is Ben. I came home from Easter shopping and my little one was sitting in the chair holding the new pup. He is sooo cute. Solid white w/ a black spot on his eye and a little black ring around his little bobbed tail. I am sooo excited. The first thing I did when I walked in the door was take him and give him a bath. I am allergic to dogs, but can play w/ them when they are newly cleaned. Hope the little guy likes baths. He will be a mostly outdoor dog, but will of course get family time inside too. He is the grandson of our Mini Rat Terrier.

Just wanted to share. :D :D

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Congratulations alabamamom!!!!!! wooooohooooooo!!!!!

Now you need to break out the camera to share your new baby with all of us cyber-family members! I get first dibs on saying how cute he is..... hehe!

On the other note, I'd kill my hubby if he brought home a puppy without my "consent" ! LOL..... [-(

3. nern

nern New Member

Congrats on your new puppy! :D

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

LOL MONSTER !!!! KILL ?

ALABAMAMOM !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!

5. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:eek: he he..I won't kill him b/c we knew we were gonna get him, I just didn't know that it would be last night. But if I didn't know we were getting him I would have been mad. :D He is too cute though, I am so excited! I was told that I couldn't paint his toe nails though, darn. Said I couldn't make the little dog a sissy so early in life. lol

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

okay, okay malti..... perhaps not KILL..... Let's go with mame! :) hehe

Alababamamom...... please, please tell me you don't reallyyyyyy paint your dogs toenails!!!? LOL!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:oops: well.........there was this one time.....when I was real bored......and well.......I just wanted to see what he would look like ok..... :lol: Nah....just joking. I really don't paint them, but he said that I was making his "manly" dog smell girly giving him a bath and I guess painted toenails is a girly thing...so he said that I couldn't go there.

8. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

LOL!!!!! That was funny ! But I do know a few that do paint their dogs toenails the same color as theirs too !

9. karma

karma New Member

You must get a picture on here. We have a rattie and a jack as well. I've seen the two combined before and they're sooo cute!

10. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:D I have taken them but don't have a digital camera, so I will have to get them developed...he is tooo cute though. I wish I could put a video of him walking on here...it is too funny.

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

My hubby has brought home pups on many occasions many times. I have to be the bad guy and find them other homes b/c we cannot keep them all. In fact my newest pom fifi was a suprise for me when I got home from work!! Anyway, congradualtion on your new pup! Everyone seems to be getting them these days!

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Alabamamom~

:eek: Congrats on your new addition!!! Can't wait to see those pics! :eek:

13. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Yay! :eek:

Congratulations on your new baby!!!!