1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New puppy!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well. I'm very disapointed today.
    Last night Granvel and I were talking about it. and He said he really doesn't want to do that right now. With the flooding, and me having to go through with the skin cancer and all, he wants to wait. Yveon said it was ok with her, there were two other couples looking at her as well. But we had first pick.

SO we're putting it on hold for right now.
    Granvel has to do a lot of work with leveling the ground and bringing in dirt to raise the kennels, and dirt work for the barns and stuff.

OH well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Thats ok though. I have everyones puppies here to oooh and ahhh over!

2. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

I can't believe no one likes;
    Meadow.

I think it is such a beautiful name. I wanted to name my Abbey, Meadow. But my husband thought it was from the show Soprano's. It is, but that has nothing to do with why I like it.
    I wanted to call Abbey "Abigail's Meadow"

I think it is nice....

3. Samsintentions

Oh I like it!!

4. Angie

Angie New Member

I love the name Meadow. But thats my brother's dogs name!

Meadow
    [​IMG]

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I love Meadow too! That is one of the best "girl" names I have heard in ages.

6. Samsintentions

I think the next dog will be named meadow!

7. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

Ah wow, that's great! I love the name so much!

When we brought Abbey home, she was all the colours you would see in a a meadow on a fall day. I loved it.