1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New red devil + flowerhorn

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, May 19, 2006.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

i got my new fish today, i got 2 small cichlids, 1 red devil and a flower horn. i know these fish aren't going to be able to live in the 75 for their whole lives thats why im saving up to get a 50 to put one of them in. but surprisingly aggression hasen't been an issue, on the cichlids' parts anyways. my yoyo loach and 2 corie cats have been chasing around the two "aggressive" cichlids all afternoon; not doing any damage of course. the cories and the loach are all smaller then the fish, so size isin't the issue. they basicly just suck onto their sides and it pisses the cichlids off and they just swim away in a timley manner. is this normal, or do i have some vicious bottom feeders?

PS i re arranged my tank, got a new flourescent light and currently workign on a background, made of black posterboard.
    Pics will be posted soon!