1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

neww member

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Popeye, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Hello! I just signed up & wanted to say hi! looks like an awesome site! Im a Jack Dempsey fan & currently am running 2x10 gal quarintine tanks (for new arrivals, young-uns & sick ones), a 20 Gal "teenager tank" & 2x55 gal big dog tanks, I have 6 Jack Dempseys, 6 Mollies, 8 swordtails, 5 plecos & 4 danios (they are food that wasnt eaten, now part of the family... :D )

heres some pics of my kids...

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/pigpen/Aquariums/ps/ALBUM/VIEWWEBSITE?foneblog=1087861018428

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

welcome! iv been here for awhile now. its so much fun! wonderful fishes!!! your lucky that yours actually like the camera.

btw my name is Lauren, feel free to pm me anytime

3. Popeye

Popeye New Member

:y_the_best: thanks! yeah, most of the dempsey`s get curious & end up posing for the camera, but there`s 2 that I cant get a good picture of... Ill catch em unaware sometime... :lol: My names Josh & thanks for the welcome!

4. mknuth

mknuth New Member

Hi

Hi Josh,

I'm new too, welcome! I haven't been on long, but have gotten some excellent advice already. It's great having a place to chat for wisdom!!

Great pictures!! :y_the_best:

5. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

hi josh if i could just say i am new to this site and i find it cool just would like to know people a bit better so if ya wanna know me then just reply

great people on this site to !!!

6. Obelix

Obelix New Member

hey! welcome to the site also, ive always gotten great advice here so I hope you stick around for awhile, I love demsys (SP?) but ive only got a 10g so until I get something around a 50 im sticking with my tetras guppies and mollies

7. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

welcome to auspet

8. Hooben

Hooben New Member

I'm glad that you are here and welcome!
    Oh and by the way, nice pics. :y_the_best:

9. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

thanks every 1 for making me feel so welcome i have been on other sites and they have not been as nice and i have told this site to every 1 i know and they might sign up soon !!!

thanks again

b !!! :y_the_best: