1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off To Adoption DAY!!! YEAH!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 22, 2004.

1. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sam! I finally just read your post!!

I can't believe the NERVE of some people!! Dropping off their unwanted animals while you are trying to help others find homes. You poor woman. I bought a lottery ticket and if I win I will split it with you! :wink:
    Lord knows you need the money more than most.

Before you know it you're gonna be adopting the animals while wearing a potato sack for lack of money for yourself. hehe. It could be a nice fashion statement.

How's your auction going?

Well, I am off the check the ticket. I'll let you know what happens. *wink*

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well, no one has bid so far... :(
    But it still has a couple of days left on it.

As for the potato sack..you ain't lyin!!!! Granvels complaining that he has to use the generic brand save cream!!! LOL

Silly guy. I also make him use the disposable razors.. I can't afford those darn refills for the expensive shavers! HE's got the Gillete Mac III. UGH.... 12 dollars for a 6 pack of bades! I can buy 12 disposable ones for $4 at the dollar store!

He he he......

I put on the auction I won't ship out of the US. I will to whom ever wins it. I forgot to change that! oopsy!

Lotto is up to $65 million tonight! you bet your butt I"m gonna buy a ticket...so it may be with pennies...but hey... its a ticket none the less!

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sam, bad new, I didn't win. Not even 1 number!!

ARGH!!

I will keep trying. hehe. If I hear back from student loan before the end of your auction, I will definately put in a bid. I do live in Canada though, but I will help you with shipping as well.

Gotta wait to see how much mula the gov't will give me first. (starting school in sept. to be a poor social worker) ah, geez....

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Do you think a picture of the basket on the auction might help?

Jamiya

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

You also might want to add some info on your rescue and the number of animals you help, ect. I would love to bid but am strapped like you wouldent believe. (Gas is KILLING me!)

6. Samsintentions

Trust me I understand from EVERYONE!! he he he...

Jamiya. I tried, but I don't have it exactlly in a "basket" kinda just together. I tried to photo it all and then Ebay wouldn't except it. Said it was too big. SO I tried to size it...still said too big, SO I thought what the heck. I'll take individual photos of the items...then it wanted like $.50 a photo!! ARGH!!! The idea was to be cheap on the advertising. Sooooo if this doesn't work. I'll just do it again!

Abby's photo is on there now, she's kinda my spokes doggie. SHe was the first "official" rescue.

I tried to go back and edit. but You can't. Something about you had to do it within the first 24 hrs, and befoe anyone looked at it....argh.....I'll just have to do it again if it doesn't work this time!

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

It could be "too big" not because of dimensions but because of FILE size. If you know nothing about compressing photos for the internet, just e-mail it to me and I'll do it for you (jamia_w@hotmail.com).

Jamiya

8. Samsintentions

Ok. I'll email you the photo when I get home. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to that. Now put me in excell or word and I'm your girl!