1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

OFF TOPIC!!!! GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by aussylover, Sep 24, 2004.

1. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: :eek: :eek: Happy Belated birthday! I hope it was a good one. :p :p This forum is so much fun and it's fun getting to know everyone. Oh picture of me is on the way don't be to shocked when you see it o.k!! I'm tomboyish just to let you know so it don't come a :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Aussylover

2. nern

nern New Member

Happy belated Birthday Eliza! :D

I'm 26 and I work in an office doing data entry. I have 2 dogs, 7 cats and a guinea pig.

3. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: If you like to see a picture of me go to simons site and there's a picture of me and simon there!http://www.dogster.com/?73170 thank you Aussylover :p :p :eek: :eek:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

obviously my name is Mary and I'll be officially middle aged in a few weeks (must be a lot of October b-days here). I have 2 sons - one will be 27 two days before I'm officially middle-aged, other is 15. I've been married (doing the math) 17 years (yup that's what the calculator says). I am a secretary for a real estate/insurance office and my husband is a mason http://www.prpmasonry.com I have my good ole 10 year old GSD Sadie dawg along with 2 meezers Missy and Tilly and my little fella orange boy Zeus. I foster for Siamese Rescue also. I spend my free time (?) knitting and nagging :roll:

5. Angie

Angie New Member

I only have one dog, Pit Bull, and she is plenty enough for me!
    She, Shianne, will be 2 yrs on Nov. 15th.

I made 21 on Jan. 11th.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v489/Loui ... La%20Dogs/

Shianne is the tan and white one. (Not the male in the last pic.)
    All the other dogs are for my brother.

6. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:p Glad to meet you all!! I hope we keep writing each other and keep the fun going! :D :D

7. Sara

Sara New Member

HELLOOOOO

So I've been gone FOREVER due to puter probs... I'm back now!!!

Some of you may remember me some may not...so I'll give a quick update.

I'm a future breeder of South African Boerboels and I currently have 3 of them at my home as well as 2 APBT's You can see all of my dogs at www.bantamkennels.com

I'm 26 till october and I am located in Wyoming...

I am waiting to train my dogs in PSA with a local K-9 officer/trainer and we do Weight Pulling too.

8. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

Hi my name is Stacey and I just turned 30 on September 18th. I have three beautiful kids. Emily is 6 today and Sydney will be 4 on the 29th and Ethan will be 2 on November 4th. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 8 years. He works for an automotive glass company and I build Honda's. We have three furbabies Parker (Boxer/Lab mix), Danni (GSD) and Blue (Cat). We enjoy spending time together as a family. I just started volunteering at our local Humane Society. I am enjoying that and hope to start fostering soon. Parker and I are working on training so he can become a certified therapy dog. I also enjoy volunteering in Emily's school and am Chair Mom of her class. Life is busy but I love Auspets and try to find time to come read and post as much as I can. No wonder I'm tired. :wink:

9. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply!

:eek: :eek: Happy Belated birthday to you! I hope it was a good one and please tell your daughter Happybirthday!!!! :eek: :eek: That's cool I hope she has a cool one :y_the_best: It's to neat that our name is same and spelled the same! Besides Landscaping I a-also like working on cars!!!!! I love getting my hands dirty. When I get done going school for landscaping, I want to finish going school for autotech. Aussylover! :0020: :0020:

10. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: Hows everyone been? Good I hope, I've been pretty good. I've been busy with dogster and Simon is keeping me busy lol lol lol take it easy all! Aussylover :eek: :y_the_best:

11. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

I just got off work. It's 3:00 am. I should be sleeping but instead here I am sitting in front of the computer. :m25: Parker keeps asking for attention. lol Even though he should be sleeping to. It is way past his bedtime.

12. Angie

Angie New Member

Renee or Nern, how can I get pictures at the bottom of my posts like that?

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You put the image in your signature. Click on "Profile" in the menu at the top of the page to add a signature to your account.

14. Angie

Angie New Member

thanks...
    is there any way i can get them to change?

15. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I want Chars face on my avitar, but I can't figure out how to make the photo smaller and put it there!!! UGH!!!

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

E-mail me the photo, Sams. I will make it smaller and upload it to my web space, then give you the URL to use for your avatar.

Angie, what do you mean by "get them to change"? You can change them by linking to new photos. Or if you mean to have them alternate (like my avatar) that is done by making an animated gif image.

17. Angie

Angie New Member

Yes, thats what I meant, alternate. But I don't know how to make an animated gif image. So, I will just leave it like this...
    Thanks again for your help

:y_the_best:

18. Angie

Angie New Member

Aww, now what happened to my pictures :(

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Maybe it's photoisland? Some hosting sites won't let you link to the photos. Anyone know?

20. Angie

Angie New Member

the one on the side was from photo bucket and the others were from photo island
    :|