1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Oh no .. I need help!

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by chrissybabii, Sep 3, 2005.

1. chrissybabii

chrissybabii New Member

My horse pulled a muscle in his leg.He was limping a little bit . :( The vet said to wait two to three weeks for it to heal.Do you think that I can ride him now after 2 and a half weeks?Does it depend on the way he is acting?Please reply because I need help!Thank you!

2. ya_gotta_luv_em

ya_gotta_luv_em New Member

I would suggest lunging her lightly for a few days just to see how he is and then if there doesnt seem to be any problem, ride him lightly for the next few days. If he's fine - go ahead and RIDE!!

3. chrissybabii

chrissybabii New Member

Well thanks.I'll use your advice. :lol: