1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ohhh...The poor Christmas tree...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by fridaylove, Nov 25, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Cassie, wowsies. :shock: :shock: :shock: No wonder Booger is a tree and prezzies nut. :mrgreen:

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Heheh..I guess I tend to go a little overboard :lol: The tree isn't actually done yet. I ran short of garland and have to go and pick up one more strand. That's why the bottom section of the tree looks a bit bare.

3. vene

vene New Member

:shock: Are you kidding? What a nice looking tree and prezzies! LMAO :0017: :m39:

4. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

well i put up the tree tonight..the boys are in awe..but so far so good...only tried to chew on the lights once or twice..and are having more fun batting the balls and chewing on the branches..my big concern is if they try to climb it..its a small scrawny tree i got at big lots for $18 bucks last year..if they climb it ...its going down..lol

5. Bente

Bente New Member

What a beautiful tree cassie! it so big :eek: I'm almost getting a little jealous... lol :mrgreen:

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

darling picture bente.... :wink:

and cassie....those pictures of booger are so adorable. he is so photogenic. :D

and vene...what a wonderful picture of your son... :wink:

7. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

ollie n hes 1st xmas!!he tryed to eat the tree wen i got it out the little mad kitty that he is!!

haha mummy u cant see me
    [​IMG]

mmmm mayb if it smells good i can eat it
    [​IMG]

ooh so shinny and big must mean mummy got me a new toy!!
    [​IMG]

8. Bente

Bente New Member

lol! great pictures of ollie :eek:

9. vene

vene New Member

Ollie is adorable! :kiss_heart: :m10:

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

LOL Ollie is definitely another tree nut! Great pics! :eek:

11. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

What great pictures of Ollie!!! I should take a picture of Hunter in the Tree, but I don't want to encourage his BAD behavior.

He is getting better about being in the tree....when DH is home Hunter listens better, probably because when I yell or "psst" at him, it's like "psst" or "hunter don't do that" when DH does it, it's like "PSSSSSSSSSST"...and HUNTER!!!! DON'T DO THAT"...voice tone and volume make a big difference!!

The bottom of my tree now has no decorations....and the top looks beautiful!!!!

12. i_love_my_ollie

thanks!! btw great pics from everyone i cant wait 2see loads more ollie hasturned into problem child now keeps eatin the tree n knockin the balls off i still need to get sum more for the tree the tinsel should be fun im sure hell try and eat that to!!

13. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

NO TINSEL! NO NO NO! Ollie WILL eat it and it can cause intestinal blockage! Tinsel is verrrrry dangerous for kitties! Please please don't get tinsel. I want to tinsel our tree because I think it looks so beautiful but I'm just terrified of Booger ingesting it.

14. i_love_my_ollie

but the pic of other trees had it?i wont get ne then!jus to be safe

15. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I just use lots of lights and sparkly garland instead of tinsel.

16. i_love_my_ollie

ok cool i didnt wana get lights incase he chewed the wire thanks for the advise i need it been a 1st time mum n that
    :eek: :eek:

17. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Many years ago, my sister in law did a tree with tinsel...her kitty ate it and luckily lived. The kitty started passing the tinsel...she walked about the house with tinsel hanging out her butt with pieces of s*iT hanging off it. The vet recommended just clipping the tinsel off as it came out and NEVER pull on it because it can cause intestinal damage. Tinsel is a bad thing for kitties to eat and unfortunitly, they will eat it any chance they get. And they don't always pass it, which causes intestinal blockage.

18. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Alright, here's my turn. We put up the tree this weekend. The four adult cats simply sleep under it. But, Kitters is quite interested!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I loved seeing all the pictures and hearing the stories!

19. i_love_my_ollie

kitters is so cute!!great pics lucidity

20. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I have been enjoying reading this thread. Love all the pictures.

My Mittens is usually very interested in our tree but for some reason this year she has been really good. She has gone under it and looked around but that is all. She has tried to climb it in the past. She succeeded at least once that I can remember.

Socks goes under it but never tries to climb it.