1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, I need a mothers advice!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 10, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

wow, thats a tough one! you dont want to hurt her but what would be best? him hurting her, or you? I think its best you hurt her. It would be horrible if she gets into the wrong thing, i find if i get into something that hurts me i have a reaction of blaming another, so it could all turn your way either way.

2. Jody

Jody New Member

Glad to see things are working out Sam. Let us know when the cops catch up with him. :eek:

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

This is to sad I makes me think about what a screw up I have been in my life and my sisters didn'T do anything. You and your sister are lucky to have each other!

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

lil96- Remember that, even with alot of support, etc., that the person is still the one who has to do the work and make the change/decisions. If you had only yourself to rely on, then you cannot say that someone else changed you or helped you change. Know that you did it all by yourself without help from anyone else. Having the help is great, of course, and I wish you had been given the support you sound like you really needed back then, but sometimes we don't get it and it's up to us all by ourselves. Alot of people don't even try if they don't have someone pushing them or making all the decisions and from your self aware statement I'd say you did the work and took the hits by yourself. Makes you strong. Be proud of yourself. :eek:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

WOW, :eek: I am soo happy all this has worked for the best. Do whatever possible to help your family. Just yesterday I opened the newspaper and see a house that I recognized. There was a double murder. This is a place that I hung out as a kid. Same family lives there. One or two of there kids never kicked the drug problem. My brother hung out there with his druggy friends. To this day I don't talk to my brother. I'm not certain, but nearly positive he robbed me. Two people were found with bullets in their heads. I don't know yet who they are. If it was one of the house relatives, drug or gang type of thing. Probably the last two. This guy had been into drugs forever. My brother too. I'm still waiting to see what happened and whom it was that was killed. Yeah there is a part of me that wonders if it were my brother. Supposedly he is practicly under house arrest by his wife, been out of jail since about last January. Life just suck sometimes. Watch out for your sister.