1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ok so this is a bit embarassing but Buster....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

For my pits I usually give a Tbsp each meal when I need to fix the issue...they're 55lbs maybe.

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Buster is 84 pounds and I was told to give 2 tbsp so I will experiment with how much I can give him to resolve it again.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

What are you feeding him?

Sometimes the cheaper brands or brands with food dyes in them can cause gas. I've also found that the beef based and lamb based cause bad bad gas. I've switched all my kids over to chicken and rice proplan.. and some I'm still trying raw.. but they're jsut not taking to it like i'd hoped....

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I worked in many many pet stores and I feed all of my guys cats and dog Nutro Buster is on Nutro Natrual choice chicken and rice for sensitive stomachs..