1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, vote for my girl now. PLEASE

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Jul 3, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She is sasha No. 6 with the bows. Please please please.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

When I clicked on the link to go vote for her, the page only showed 4 dogs!?!? :?

:D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You have to scroll to the right!!! Please.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:oops: Ooooops... thanks puttin, I must be losing it today!

Anywho, I put my vote in for Sasha!!! :y_the_best:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yay, we need more more more, being greedy here lol.

6. nern

nern New Member

I voted for Sasha! :D

I noticed Deb's Jack was on there too. All of those pooches are so cute!

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

June,
    Since you were first to ask... you got my vote!! :) Sasha looks so stinkin sweet in that picture, who could resist? :)

Mybabyshih.... that's Malti's board :) Did you see all those precious poo- mixes?? That OTIS is to die for, I swear!

And hey June, "pooky" is from another board that I am on too!! Pooky is such a cute shihpoo :) hehe

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yeah, when I saw the link I thought it looked familiar for some reason, and once I looked through the site I knew it was Malti's! :eek:

OMG...I TOTALLY agree with you about OTIS...what a cutie! And if I'm not mistaken, I think he is wearing "doggie PJ's"...just too cute!!! :y_the_best:

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

he sure is!! :) in fact, the POOKY I was referring to has a website (well, Pooky's MOM has it!) that she sells those jammies! Now if I didn't live in California, I would think twice about by jammies for the monster..... :lol: Let me know if you're interested in the website (for surfing pleasure, of course) and I'll PM it to ya!

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Monster~

You actually PM'd that site to me a little while back, that's where I recognized the PJ's from!!! I love 'em, they are just too darn cute!!! Although, I am not quite sure that Mickey & Tigger would be very fond of having to wear PJ's every night! :lol:

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh you're right! I totally forgot! hehe.... :)

12. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I voted for her! You still need some more to catch up to the winners. Try posting it in the all dogs forum I am sure everyone there would vote!

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks gals. If you can remember a vote a day would be grand.
    That Otis IS a doll. Looking at him could make me melt.

14. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

that's weird

I didn't even submit jacks pic this month! That is the may submission and last month I submitted raymond, i didn't even make a submisson for july :!:

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I don't always put them in, i missed a month too. If you can vote for my girl, i'd appreciate it. But I understand that you know other peoples pets on their as well. Its the luck of the draw. Thanks gals.

16. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

sure

I'd be happy to vote for your little cutie!

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thank you Sasha apppreciates it. Me too.

18. dbuzzw

dbuzzw New Member

I voted!

They are all so cute! I voted for Sasha. Good luck June!

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Here
    is my daily voting reminder. Sasha no. 6

20. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek:
    I voted too.....LOL