1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, vote for my girl now. PLEASE

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Jul 3, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

We have to save some for others right.LOL
    Don't forget to vote,Thanks gals :eek:

Deb just wondering, has jacks coat started to change yet?

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hard headed??? MOI???........ noooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy......... :)

3. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

well

he just got groomed so his coat is soft and fluffy now, but i have noticed now when he grows out that there is a lot more curl in his hair, almost to the point where it looks llike it might cork screw if I let it go.

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

In the picture on the side he still looks very puppyish. Do you like his hair wavy. If not you can blow dry it straight, thats what I do with sasha. Makes her puffier. Easier to clip her hair when its all one lenght.

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh dear gawd, puttin.... how long does it take you to blow dry her straight?

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Just thought I'd comment: When Mickey & Tigger had longer hair I used to blow dry their hair straight after their baths, and quite honestly, it wasn't a lot of work at all...just brush and blow dry at the same time! :y_the_best:

:D

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

well, I know that's what the groomer used to do with bailey when he was longer -- but I guess I'm too impatient to even FATHOM doing it myself! LOL ;)

8. Jody

Jody New Member

I voted again 48% now.... :y_the_best:

9. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

I voted for sasha goodluck in the draw ,also if any of you guys submit your pup ill be glad to vote :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks, It takes maybe fifteen minutes. Every bath is always followed by a blowdry. She comes to me when I call her too. It's not hard. Sasha always needs some priming and its best done with straight hair.

11. Jody

Jody New Member

I gave up blow drying Jasper after her first bath. She wouldn't even come when called and now she only has to look at the hair dryer and she barks at it.

Instead, after a bath she'll go and lay down by the fire and dry there. :lol:

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Don't forget to vote, I can't believe she has 70 votes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just love the puffed out look. It's just a matter of preference.

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bumping it up. Enjoy your weekend. Don't forget to vote. Sasha is still up way over everyone else. Thanks :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: 78 votes thus far...GO SASHA!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:D

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bumping as reminder. Thanks everyone. :y_the_best:

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bumping again :eek:

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bumping!!! :y_the_best:

18. Rene

Rene New Member

94 votes as of today :eek:

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks for the vote. Something tells me she just may loose. The others are gaining on her.
    Don't forget to vote PPLLEEEAAASSSSEEE.

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bumping, the others are gaining on her please vote if you can..