1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

OMG!!! I GOT IT!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh my god yall!!!!

I just got my new job!! The corporate people just called!!
    EEEEEKKKKKK!! Sooo much more $$ and full benifits!!!! Oh I'm sooo excited!!!! :eek:

2. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: THATS GREAT!! Gotta love the more money part!!!!!

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:D Way to go congrats!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

honeybear

4. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! :D

5. Rene

Rene New Member

Congrats: Good Work :D :-k \:D/

6. Jody

Jody New Member

Congratulations :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jody

7. klf

klf New Member

Very glad for you!!! Enjoy your new job! Is it in the same field you have been in? :-k \:D/ :-k \:D/ How soon do you start? congrats!!

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Good luck with the new job!!!! And CONGRADULATIONS!!

9. Samsintentions

Well this Friday is my last day here at AIG. I start Monday the 19th. I'm sooo excited.

Now I can afford my new bumper!!!! For those who didn't read my other post. Saturday evening around 10 pm. I was coming home and out ran about 200 wild hogs in front of me. From fence line to fence line across the highway. I took out about 12 of them all at once, and almost lost control of my truck. Luckily I was ok. But my bumper isn't all that great. The plastic at the bottom of it got ripped off and the chrome bent under. IT was the bloodiest, nastiest mess I had ever seen I did a 180 so I saw the massecre aftermath. THere were 12 on the road and I imagine there were more in the ditch, but the grass is high and I couldn't really see all that much. One flew 200 yards down the hwy.

Luckily we're ok, and we irradicated some of the beasts! And the bad part is, they were headed straight into the freshly planted rice feilds!!!! They are sooo distructive. But thats a few less to tear up crops!

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Heh. Can you go back and scoop up a few and mail 'em to me? I would have been like, "Doggies - yer eatin' pork tonight!!" :)

Jamiya

11. Sami, First of all, CONGRADULATIONS ON THE NEW POSITION! Is it going to be a career or a job? Career= a passion for it (whatever it is) Job= what you have to do to bring in the mula! I hope career :D Either way, that's wonderful news :eek:

Now about the pigs...I missed that post. Thank God you are o.k.! And this happened on a highway to boot! Was anyone hurt? You did say they were wild, right? so there is no-one that can be held accountable for that bumper of yours? My Husband would have loved to have been there with shotgun in hand! he's an avid hunter....

I can't even imagine how scary that must have been :shock:

Best of luck in the new possition!

Susan

12. Samsintentions

We were coming home at about 10 Sat night and about 200 of them were across the road. WE hit ~12. THere were more in the ditch, but I wasn't getting out to count. Yeah, wild. Goin to the rice feilds...... Go to the Pit bull forum and look it up! I posted it this morning.

Tells the whole story.

13. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

congrats Sam! That's wonderful news. Time to start diggin' your way out of those vet bills from the last rescue mission.

14. Samsintentions

No joke, have to work a few months before I start to actuall make a profit! LOL, wouldn't change it for the world though!