1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

OMG I'm So Worried

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Apr 3, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Chezza wow what a large wound!! I'm at home and can finally look at the pics. looks like the vet did a great job. Is he starting to leave the wound alone?
    glad that he is home and doing well
    :mrgreen:

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Poor Jay! I'm so glad he is doing better now :eek: He is lucky to have a good mom like you :D Wishing him a speedy recovery!

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

It is amazing how tough our animals are and what they can put up with and go on acting normal when yes Mary we would be laid up for the same injury.

4. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Yea he is starting to leave it now, he has to have antibiotics 2wice a day for 5 days, he is absolutely magical at taking it, he just sits there and I open his mouth and its straight down, he is fantastic :eek:
    He is such a gentle boy :mrgreen: I LOVE him soooooo much.. :D
    His tubes come out tomorrow, yay yay, and there has been no leakage at all from the wound..

Tiff had a lick of his head yesterday lol :lol: I think she is trying to help him :wink:
    I'll be happy when he gets his stitches out..
    I'm just glad he is ok and on the road to getting better.

5. vene

vene New Member

What a good little boy and helper Tiff. We are all glad that he's on the mend and so quickly too! :eek:

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Awww Tiff just wanted to take care of Jay how adorable that had to be... Animals are amazing how they take care of their pack....