1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Our 4th of July-A Tale of Woe!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh Oh Oh! My sister in law and I wanted to write a book about kids too and we wanted to have a chapter called "Things You Never Thought You'd Hear Come Out of Your Mouth" Like, "Nick! Get your brother's shoe out of your mouth! Alex you can't sit in the refridgerator and stop shoving cookies in the dogs butt!" (true phrase BTW!) We could call the book "An Overwhelming Love (followed by a stress headache!)"

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

WHO the wonder trainer?! LMAO. My dogs wish I knew how to train. I can only dispense advice for other people's dogs. Maisey is the dog trainer!

LOL, Sarge'smom. I was trying to tell the kids yesterday to not let the dogs have things that are stringy or stretchy - like rubberbands, for instance. I was explaining how they can get wound up in intestines. Then my husband pipes up and says, "If they get knotted up in dog intestines, you have to go in and get them out......there are only two ways into a dog's intestines and one has teeth!" I was giggling all afternoon.

Of course for our show, we'd have to loan Sams some toddlers and perhaps a screaming infant to make the insanity complete. :shock:

Jamiya

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

No prob there! How about a screaming toddler with a cast on his leg? He drug himself by his arms across the floor last night and into Sarge's cage and slammed the door shut. Then Sarge sat there and whined until I got Alex out!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Poor little guy! Did you take a photo of him in the cage first? :lol:

Jamiya

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya! What kind of mom do you think I am? Of course I did!!! How else will I humilate him when he is older if I don't have photographic evidence!

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Muahahaha!! I also have photos of the kids in Nala's car crate, and one of my daughter in the new soft crate I bought.

I have a friend who was raised by his grandparents and never knew where his mom was. He finally found her when he was 20-something and when he went to meet her, they were going through a box of some of his baby things that she had. She had a picture of him sitting on the couch choking on a cookie. Apparently, she thought he looked cute so rather than going to help him, she ran for the camera!!

I don't think he was in any danger, but still it made a funny story. "Oh look, the baby's choking. GET THE CAMERA!!" :shock:

Jamiya

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Sounds like he may have been safer with his grand parents! "Look, isn' the baby a pretty shade of blue! How darling!"

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OMG!!! CPS would have sooo much fun with yall!! (JOKING!!!!)

In the dog crate! how funny.....
    I alway though when I had kids, Screw the baby sitter. I'l just go get me another dog run.....

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nah, he would have been better off with his mother. Not good, but better. His grandmother was a Certified Monster of the worst kind. She tortured children for pleasure.

Just have the dogs babysit....

Jamiya

10. Samsintentions

Yeah, I figure if the dogs can't get out of the chainlink run, neither can a kid!!! Char would make a good babysitter... She'd never let the move. Lay down on them all day wanting to be petted!!!

Oh yeah, First episode of Sams Intentions.... Jamiya dangling from a wire, pulling a mission Imposible, from a light pole, slowly lowering herself to the center of a busy highway to rescue a turtle in danger....flashes back to kids running in a front yard carrying puppies (upside down) and Me chasing them like mad!!!!! "Put the puppies down!!!, Dont' put your finger there!!!!"

11. Samsintentions

Yeah, I figure if the dogs can't get out of the chainlink run, neither can a kid!!! Char would make a good babysitter... She'd never let the move. Lay down on them all day wanting to be petted!!!

Oh yeah, First episode of Sams Intentions.... Jamiya dangling from a wire, pulling a mission Imposible, from a light pole, slowly lowering herself to the center of a busy highway to rescue a turtle in danger....flashes back to kids running in a front yard carrying puppies (upside down) and Me chasing them like mad!!!!! "Put the puppies down!!!, Dont' put your finger there!!!!"