1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Our new puppy we got today

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by pomlover, Jan 19, 2005.

1. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Thought I would share a pic of our new pup Hunter. Thought Lacie needed a friend. He is more laid back then what Lacie is/was. He is 3 months old and she is 11 months. Guess she is just more at ease with us. Hope he comes around soon. He does like to play alot though. :D

[​IMG]

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

He's so cute. Look at those big puppy eyes!

3. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

What a cutie!!!!!!!! He looks so gentle, wish I could pick him up.

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

He will probably break out of his shell once he get comfortable with his home. Thats usually the case. He does have a seriousness to his expression. Which I like. My Poodle comes off that way. I bet he'l be a smarty. He is cute. Remember they are all different.

5. colieolie

colieolie New Member

He is absolutely adorable!!!

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yep, I want to see a close up, very sooooonnnnnnnn.

7. Rene

Rene New Member

oh he is so cute love that little face

8. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! What a cutie! He minds me of a baby fox. :D

9. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Since I took more pics today, thought I would share a couple.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How cute they are, Your black pom is adorable.
    and your new one, yep she reminds me of a little fox too. Cute little eyes remind me of my poodles. Very sweet. Thank you for the pictures. I love getting down to the dogs level and taking pictures on their level.

11. pinkyrat

pinkyrat New Member

:eek: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :y_the_best:

12. lil96

lil96 New Member

13. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Awwww.......they do look alot alike. He is so cute! Hunter is finally starting to open up. Still doesn't like to get too far away. He loves Lacie though. She can get him out of his shell all the time. LOL.