1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Paw Papers

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

21st of Oct.

2. Samsintentions

Jamiya ~ didn't you say you had microsoft publisher? I could email you a copy of this months issue if you wanna help...

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Yeah, I have Publisher. Publisher files are huge - are you sure you can e-mail it?

4. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

What exactly is this magazine thingy? and can Trixie enter the contest even though I don't recieve it:?:

5. Samsintentions

She sure can and you need to sign up to recieve it!!! Just email me your mailing addy.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

How big is the paper usually? Even if it is a word document, if you could send it to me I could put it on my website, it is really simple to do (I think). I forget who my website is through, but it is a really big package deal and for one year it is $12 (or 12€) I forget. But if it is mainly words, then it shouldn't be a problem to put it on mine. Or also, I don't know how that yahoo stuff works, but don'T you get a free web page with them if you have an email address? Just let me know! I'll try to be of any help!

7. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

eh??? im confused exactly what is this post about O.O

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

Paw papers is what it is about. A "newspaper" is made and published by sams and different people contribute what they know about or pictures or something. At first the post was about the paper ones being sent it out and people recieving them, and different articles and such but them someone suggested putting it online and now it is being discussed how to do it. I think. But the post is about Paw Papers.

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Just wanted to let you know Sam I got mine and it looks great! I am sending you some pics through email that might be cute to add in the next one. My email addy is Tigger_1577@excite.com so dont delete!

10. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Ok well my email adress is koolrubyred42@msn.com so can I get the paw papers. :lol: I think ill enter Trixie in the contest too. But first I gotta get into our halloween costume box and find her one. We r putting a second floor on :lol: so it is lost somewhere in the shed but i already kno what Trixie is gonna b!!! Does anyone else bring their dogs to petco and enter their halloween costume contest. I brought Trixie last year cuz they get a goody bag too and she wouldn't let me put her little devil horns on but she got some free treats and thats all she cares about.

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Trixie PM Sams with your snail maid addy. Paw Papers is an actual paper she mails out.