1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo Contest - And The Winners Are......

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Aug 12, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

updated.

2. nern

nern New Member

updated....one day to go! :eek:

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:wink: just a note to everyone in the forum, and expecially to nern.... :y_the_best:

i want to say thank you to everybody for making this a really wonderful place to have fun, connect, play, and most of all receive help and support when the going gets tough with our kitties... :love_y_t_much:

the photo contest was so great. what a great way to get to know people a little better and their kitties. i am so looking forward to the next contest.

and lastly... the m&m's (as vene calls them) say "rrrruuurrrruuur....rrruurr....ruurrrrruuurrr...rurrruuurr...."

(that is thank you for the votes you guys!!!!!!) :m27: :m26: :qm1:

4. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Nern for your hardwork and everyone for posting and sharing their beautiful pics. :eek:

Congratulations Pepe and Kyles,Romeo and
    Juliet and Chessmind, Moe and Halaroo, and most of all to Maxie and Lynn!!! . :0018: Congrats Rene! You make momma very proud of you even if are one big spaz! :m10:

5. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Way to go Nern for spending the time organizing and updating this contest so wonderfully!

Each and every kitty involved is so beautiful and loved, so congrats to everyone who took part!

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: DITTO!! DITTO DITTO DITTO!!! :eek:

7. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

dito...great job nern and thank you. Congrats to the winners (eventho we're all winners :wink: )

those are some great ideas lynn. :y_the_best:

8. nern

nern New Member

And I would like to thank everyone who participated. :eek:

When should we start another? We will need to agree on a topic first of course. :wink:

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Nern. Thanks again for all of your hard work in putting together the photo contest. You did such a great job. As for starting another photo contest, perhaps we could take a poll and ask everyone what they would want the next contest to be. For instance you could use Lynnhaz's ideas and take a poll with it (her ideas below).

10. nern

nern New Member

Good thinking Chessmind. :y_the_best:

11. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Congrats to everyone..i think we are all winners here w/ our beautiful babies!!

12. nern

nern New Member

I agree. :eek:

13. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

And I second that agreement. :mrgreen:

Thanks to everyone who voted for Luna, it was so much fun to read your comments about her and everyone else's kitties. Nern, the way you handled this contest just rocked. It was great fun, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

:m2:

14. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Thanks for posting the winners and for the great job you did, nern.

It was really hard to choose who to vote for because I thought all the cats were adorable. I think they are all winners. :p

15. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I don't see anyone cat pictures, could someone help me out please, I'm not usually in the cat forum? Thanks.

16. vene

vene New Member

Check your PM.

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lunaguy...i hope you enter the picture in your avatar. it is the best!!! :wink: