1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo contest?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jul 30, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

Would anyone be interested in having a kitty photo contest? If so please post your photo in this thread and I'll set up a poll with all the photos.

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

nern...are there going to be rules? like how many pictures you can submit, and when is the deadline?

4. nern

nern New Member

1 picture per poster (because I'm not sure how many options I can add with a poll) and I'll let you know about the deadline tomorrow. :D

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:wink: cause i may be gettin a new kitty on sat..... :wink:

6. vene

vene New Member

Lynn, Sat. is tomorrow. :eek: I can't wait to see Mikey and Max's new pics!!! :m7:

Photo contest. Sounds like fun, except my camera is busted and awaiting repairs. :( :-& :x :m36:

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:m3: bad camera....bad.... :m3:

yes!!! :eek: i cant wait to see him.

i am going to the volunteer orientation tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 and then i see mikey tomorrow at 4:30.

when she had trouble getting someone to meet me during the week...because of a shortage in volunteers...i thought, well! i suppose i should help out!!!!

so now i can do all of my cat stuff and not have to worry about who is having problems with it (if you know what i mean...vene?!?)

yeah!!! :eek: :m10: :m11: IM FREE!!! FREE TO BE A CAT LADY!!!! :m26: :m34:

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Count me in, Nern! :eek:

9. vene

vene New Member

Cat lady Lynn, way cool! :m12:
    Yep, absolutely. No more :0009: Let me know what goes on during orientation and take good notes because I want to be a cat lady too! You rock Lynn! :m15: :0008: :-k

10. nern

nern New Member

Okay, how about 1 photo of each kitty or 1 photo with more than one cat in it? For the deadline, how about Wednesday, August 4th by 11:00 pm EST? Or do you think that's too soon?

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: wed is good!!! that gives me time to take some new pictures....i have some REALLY GOOD IDEAS!!! HOPE IT WORKS!

gonna go get a camera right now!! :m34:

to: :qm2: :m7:

:wink:

12. nern

nern New Member

I think I'm going to use these 2 photos. I can always add another or change one of these if I take anymore good ones before Wednesday. :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. That second pic always cracks me up! So does Kyles101 cat Pepe when he went into the washing machine (it wasn't on of course). I'll have to try and get some new pics this weekend of Romeo and Juliet.

14. vene

vene New Member

Too soon Nern! My camera is still in the repair shop! Unless I use some of my old pics. Can't wait to see everyone's favorite pics. Yours are great Nern! :m32:

15. nern

nern New Member

Vene: Do you know when your camera will be fixed? Some of the other pictures you have posted were really cute ones. :wink:

Can't wait to see everyone's pictures. :D

16. vene

vene New Member

Nern, my camera was supposed to be fixed Fri. and received anytime this week. If it's not here by Tues., I'll use my old pics. :mrgreen:

17. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Great idea, I'd love to be a part of this contest! Here's the pic that I'd like to enter, it seems to capture Luna's "regal" side, as she is most definitely looking down on one of her favorite subjects (me):

[​IMG]

Thanks for this contest!

18. nern

nern New Member

Great picture Lunaguy! She is beautiful.

19. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Raymonds pic

I'll use this one I took today with Raymond exploring his new toy!

[​IMG]

20. vene

vene New Member

Luna and Raymond pics look great. Looks like there's a lot of competition here. It's gonna be fun! :m7: