1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo contest?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jul 30, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Bellack, I don't know which one to choose, they're so cute and different! I think you can use 2 out of 3 here. Where are Bella and Patches pics? Aren't you entering them too? I wonder if Nern will have a separate category for kittens?

2. jennlo75

jennlo75 New Member

Thanks...gotta love the orange kitties 8) . Fatguy is more my husbands cat but Gary is mine....he is such a love. He gets a little puddle of drool on his bottom lip when he is happy....so cute! We also have Maryann, but I need to get some pictures of her to post! Soon!

3. nern

nern New Member

I think I will probably shrink them to approx. 300 x 300 pixels for the really large ones.

Lunaguy: If you want to try to shrink yours to around that size that would be great! It does'nt have to be exact..close to 300 x 300 will be fine. Thanks. :wink:

4. Rene

Rene New Member

oh shoot i missed this post i'm going to try to post some pictures of butters and fonzi i only have kinda old one's tho they have changed so much i cant' beleive it

5. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Done! :m28:

6. SweetpeasMama

SweetpeasMama New Member

Ok here is my entry

[​IMG]

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

uh oh

sweetpea, it looks like the H dropped off your url so your image is not showing up!

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Here is my pic, Nern:

Romeo and Juliet still in love:

[​IMG]

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

this is my little maxie, aka "monster max". :p

[​IMG]

and this is my new addition...mikey. he will be max's new friend for life!! :wink:

[​IMG]

10. vene

vene New Member

Lots of new great pics!!! :eek: It's gonna be real hard to pick pics. Hey Lynn, Max's pic reminds me of Lunaguy's Luna. So sweet, both of them and Mikey, wow, he is sooooo long and healthy looking! How's he doing now?

11. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Here is my family. If we are only allowed to submit one photo I would like it to be the second one with Cubby cleaning the kittens face.

Wrigley
    UGH...please....no pictures
    [​IMG]

Cubby & Kitten
    You must clean your face!
    [​IMG]

Kitten
    Check out this great web site!
    [​IMG]

Yoda
    They think I'm a part of the Halloween display...hee hee
    [​IMG]

Sammy
    Our new addition...she takes time to stop and smell the flowers.
    [​IMG]

In memory of my Milo who is now sunning in the heavens.
    [​IMG]

12. Starry

Starry New Member

I love all the pictures posted so far and I hope I'm not too late - here are my entries:

[​IMG]
    This is a Pudcat

[​IMG]
    and this is Fudgie

Jennie

13. vene

vene New Member

I love everyone's pics!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. vene

vene New Member

You guys and gals should post pics more often and not only when it's contest time! Please share! :qm3:

15. nern

nern New Member

I love them all! Everyone has such gorgeous, cute kitties! :y_the_best:

I totally agree! :D

16. nern

nern New Member

Less than 4 hrs to go!

:0020:

Pictures will be accepted up until 11pm EST (today) August 4th.

For those with different time zones 11pm EST is:
    8pm Pacific time
    9pm Mountain time
    10pm Central time
    12am Atlantic time

17. footsie

footsie New Member

AAAAAAAAAAA!! :!: :!:

I haven't decided yet!

This is my entry for now. If I get home in time tonight I might change it. Sorry about the size. I'm not at home, and this is one of the few that I already have online, but its big. Resize if you need to, it looks better smaller anyway (my camera has super low resolution, not to mention it turns everything orange :? !!).

[​IMG]

EDIT:
    I just remembered this one was online too

[​IMG]

I can't decide!! Any ideas. I think I'll go with my first one still. Its really old. Maybe I'll still change my mind though. I'll let you know by the deadline if I do.

18. footsie

footsie New Member

Lynn,

Does Mikey always lie like that?

19. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

eeep am i too late?? put pepes washing machine pic in for me!

20. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

ok I choose the 1st two pics. if we can choose 2. If not I choose the one with Smokey and Bobo.....ahhhhh!!!!! I couldn't get a ride to walgreens today to pick up the pics of the new babies!! so I can't post them tonight!! :x