1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo contest?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jul 30, 2004.

1. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Jazzy
    [​IMG]

Romeo
    [​IMG]

Caesar
    [​IMG]

2. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

this is gonna be a hard contest..they are all so cute!!!!

3. nern

nern New Member

rcrgal31: Could you post a link to your pictures? They are'nt showing up on the forum and when I try to go to the site listed in the properties it says "error -can't find website".

kyles: I added Pepe's washing machine picture. :wink:

4. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

i can see them fine

5. nern

nern New Member

Really?? :?
    I'm going to go ahead and add them to the contest....they will be on page 3 and maybe 4. Can you let me know if they show up? Thanks. :wink:

6. nern

nern New Member

The photo contest threads will be unlocked at 11pm. You can start voting then. :D

7. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

i see ceasar and bella nern

8. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I can't see rcrgal31's pictures either. They just show up as X's. I also can't view them on the poll post.

9. nern

nern New Member

Okay, its all set....you can vote now! :eek:

10. nern

nern New Member

I added a photo of Hunter to the contest that I found in one of your previous posts.

11. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

Oopsie!! I'm retarded. I voted in all the threads. Is it possible that we could do that and then have like semi-finalists from each page?? It's so hard to remember what the look like going back and forth and who I think is the cutest..... :(

:( :( Sorry.....

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

footsie...so far...but! :shock: i dont think he is going to get any chances to ever lie down again once i put the two of them together!!! :shock:

footsie...i was looking through the pictures tonight and came across yours, but because it was so big...i didnt see who posted it....

i talkin out loud...and i say..."oh my God...whose cat is that? hes adorable!!!! AND ITS FOOTSIE!!!! :eek:

now...i'm not sayin anything here...okay?? im just sayin....doesnt mean im gonna vote one way or the other....im jus sayin.... :m3:

NERN!!! NERN!!!!

are we going to have a first, second and third place winner?? and an honorable mention???? :?:

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NERN!!!! NERN!!!!

:y_the_best:

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK THAT YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS CONTEST...GETTING ALL THE PICTURES TOGETHER...THE POLLS...THE COMMITTMENT. THANK YOU NERN!!!! :wink: :0018:

14. vene

vene New Member

Thank you so much Nern for all the effort and work you've put in this photo contest. Like others, I find myself addicted to viewing the pics over and over and over and over again. It's a good thing we can vote everyday for 15 days. Then we can pick lots of different cute pics! I'd vote for everyone if it were allowed. :0023: :qm1:

15. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

If i am to late can you use these In the next contest???

taz
    [​IMG]

emily
    [​IMG]

& emily again
    [​IMG]

16. vene

vene New Member

Kathy5, beautiful pics! Can I have Emily pretty please? She truly looks like my late Vene! :cry:

17. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

sure i will share with you :)
    kathy

18. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Kathy! Emily sure knows how to enjoy life!!! :m27:

19. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

uh...im pretty sure emily is a bengal :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

20. kathy5

kathy5 New Member