1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo of Duke schmoozing for $$$$$$

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

A couple of weeks ago I took Duke to the Houston Dog Show to "work" at the Lab Rescue booth. His job was to schmooze the crowd for donations while I worked creating portraits and I don't think a single person could walk down our aisle without meeting Duke. He wore his red bow tie that matched his donation vest.
    Every now a then I would take a break and walk him around the show. If anybody stopped to say hello Duke would sit and stare them down until they donated. Many asked if he was available for adoption and I would say no but there are plenty just like him and I would refer them to an album we had on the table.
    One particular meeting proved just how good Duke was. A small girl was coming down the aisle ahead of her parents. She stopped, met Duke, and put a quarter in his vest. Duke rewarded her with a big wet kiss and she giggled and went running back to her Dad. I could see her talking and pointing at Duke. She then came back with a dollar and in turn got more kisses. They didn't do individual counts but I would bet Duke raised more money than any other donation dog that day.

[​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Way to go Duke!!!! :eek: thats just awesome!!!