1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo's For The Newsletter!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jul 28, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Okay everybody....... Sams has given me the job of putting together a section of the newsletter that will feature a photo (or photo's, depending on available space) for each months newsletter....Here's how we are going to start out (things may need alittle tweaking along the way, so bear with me!)
    Each month, we will have a theme--- this month sam has chosen the theme "Fun In The Sun!"
    I will leave it up to each individual to be creative and do their own interpreting as to what the theme means to them.
    Then, everyone go through you files, or get your shutters clicking, and come up with some great shots of your pooches--- then e-mail them to me at

pamr61.wa@netzero.net

and then I will do my best to fairly choose the photo or photo's to be featured in the upcoming issue.

How does that sound? I am open to any other suggestions for making this feature both fun and fair to everyone!

OH! Almost forgot--- submissions for this edition must be in before Aug. 15th !!
    Another P.S.--- Please try to keep the size of your phot's down so as not to overload my inbox! Thanks!

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh no I need to start looking I have entirely too many pictures of Luther!! So watch out for some from me. What should the size limits be? Do we send an attachment or set it up somewhere else (like we do here)?

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Send it as an attachment to your e-mail.... as for size, I'm thinking that if we try fro just reducing them some down to say, not over 1mg (I hope I have that right).... I know it's different depending on different photo programs

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

waaaa, I wnat a digital camera. hopefully soon so I can post some pics

honeybear

5. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Just bumping it up here to be sure everyone is getting the word.... send me those photo"s!

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

I really hope I didn'T clog your email! I made all the pics really small!

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Bumping it up for a reminder!.......I've only had 2 responses so far-- Everyone get busy and >>>> :m7:

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Wish I could send some, I dont have a digital or a working scanner at the moment. But hope some people start sending them!

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

maybe this weekend I'll get my bf to take some pics, because I haven'T sent you enough! :lol:

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Last week to send photo's before the deadline!! I got a nice one of Freckles frollicking in the water today, and a few in the past couple of weeks--- If you have a "Fun in the Sun" photo submission, e-mail it to me soon!! pamr61.wa@netzero.net :eek:

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I sent mine on Friday, darn, I have one I forgot to send of Jake lounging in the pool on his raft.

honeybear