1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of Maya

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cosmicpixie, Apr 26, 2004.

1. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Everybody seemed so interrested to see pictures of my little princess, Maya. So I decided to post the links of the websites that I have devoted to Maya. One is just pictures of her the other is pictures from her first birthday. We are working on getting more pictures up. I'm currently making her a photo book (Microsoft Works program) that I hope print out and put into a scrapbook. So here we go... I hope the links work....

http://www.geocities.com/tjbolin/Maya_Page.html

http://www.geocities.com/tjbolin/Maya_Birthday.html

Later

2. nern

nern New Member

She is beautiful....I love the birthday pictures. LOL.

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

What a sweet little girl ! Love them !

page me ... :0020:

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

:D Beautiful girl.

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

What a sweetheart, she is absolutely precious!!! Great job on making those pages! :y_the_best:

Thanks for sharing...I always love seeing pics of other people's furbabies!!! :D

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She looks like a black american eskimo. She is pretty. What breed or breeds is she?

7. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

awwww... she's just precious!!

8. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Maya is a pomeranian poodle mix. We believe that it may be a minature poodle because of her size. She weighs in at about 16.5 pounds and is about 14 inches at the withers (shoulder blades). So she's about three times the size of an AKC regulation pom. Thanks! She is a cuties isn't she.

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I have a mini poodle. I made it my mission early to find out what withers were. Any thing over another inch it would be a big mini or a small St. Poo. How did you come up with the assumption of her being part poodle. She does not look it at all.

10. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Unfortunately we don't know. Pom-a-poo is what is stated on all her papers. We got her at a petstore so we've never seen her parents. So we don't know. We had our doubts since we got her. We are thinking that it would lean more towards a pom schipperke mix. Again we are not sure and can only go by what she looks like. The only reason we've always said pom-a-poo is because that's what we were told (despite our doubts) and its on all her paperwork also. But like with all mixed breed dogs there is a variablity of the way genes can be mixed and what genes will be displayed and what won't be. In fact I am going to post a new message with this awesome link that is about the dog genome project. It is really cool research going on right now in identifying mixed dog breeds.

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hmm, that sound very interesting. I will check it out.

12. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

I've contacted an owner of a schipperke and she sent out the pics of Maya to some breeders she knows and they say that without a doubt she looks like a "fluff" schipperke. Evidently these schipperke have long fluffy hair like our Maya and other than her size they would say she was a purebred schipperke. The average schipperke is about 13 inches at the withers and weighs about 15 pounds. And they are 95to 100% sure she's part schip if not full blooded. We are still continuing our research. Thanks for your help. If anybody would like to see her dogster page... have a looks...

http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?j=t&i=32047

13. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

she is so CUTE