1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of New fur kids!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Dec 16, 2008.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Aww the pics are great how cute. WOW 20 puppies no wonder she looked like she was gonna pop lol.
    Sorry to hear that 5 did not make it aslong as mum and babies doing well.

I agree with HDrydr is she finally finished lol

Big hug to you and porche

Mike

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH yeah shes done. LOL She's doing great and all the pups are nursing and being well taken care of.

Most of them already have homes. I've had a waiting list for about 2 years going on for pups. THese guys are definately going to be well loved!!!

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

That's impressive sam good for you and the puppies!!!!

Cant wait to see more pictures
    grow babies grow

4. Samsintentions

I think they're growing by th eminute!
    they're eating and sleeping. pooping and eating and starting all over again.
    Definately some lil rolly pollies!

5. Sara

Sara New Member

I wanna know the average weights of those babies...! 20 in there and they look big so I'm dying of curiousity!!!

I'm assuming the five lost were delivered at the doc? I was trying to figure it out but since the last ones were well I got puzzled...curious as to the complications and I'm assuming the trip to the vet was due to a dead pup lodged etc... I can't help myself...I have to ask this stuff as it is something that I'm so curious about...not just labor and puppies but anything health related in dogs OR people...

BTW...did you mention your own impending addition to the folks here at auspet????? congrats BTW...you're going to be one BUSY woman!!!

6. Samsintentions

Well actually they werent all stillborn at the end. The first two were number 7 and 8. They came out with in a minute of each other and I tried and tried and tried my best to get them breathing but they were just in the birthcanal too long and neither was in the placenta. She had 14 at home un assisted, and then we went into the vet because she'd gone nealrly 3 1/2 hours between pups with no contractions. When we got there she had another still born and two after that. Then the remaining pups up to 20 were perfectly fine.

She did lay on two of them the first night unfortunately. I was sooo heart broken. I'm up just about every hour on the hour checking them. I've had to back off a bit myself. Drs told me reduce my stress level drastically due to my own complications during pregnancy. But hey, puppies are GREAT Therapy!!!

OH yeah!! forgot to let everyone here know. LOL I'm a little over 4 months pregnant myself! LOL We just found out day before thanksgiving and we gave out cards with ultrasounds in them to the family Christmas day and my whole family is sooo Excited!!! I know me and "Daddy" are too.

Precious has her mommy instincts as usual, And she just came in heat... so we'll be pairing her for a breeding. I'm soo excited! Its been 2 years with no pups from her.

7. Samsintentions

Oh Sara, Average wieght for the pups was 1.8lbs. Largest was 2.1 and smallest was 1.4 at birth. They're all over 2lbs now at 5 days. We just had their lil tails done today and i don't think any of them felt a thing. THey were nursing minutes after their sutures were done.