1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Winnie poo

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Dec 30, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She by the way looks almost exactly like my toy poodle before she was clipped. I will let the momma explain the pictures.
    Winnie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have resized them once, and will post to see if it it tranfers to the smaller size. If not I'll see if I can go back and do it again. Now this is my dog, puttin510's when she was about 11 weeks old.
    Lilly,
    [​IMG]

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh shoot, see I resized them twice and now they are tiny. They were huge the last time I looked and that was after editing twice. I will go back and reload them and resize once.

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I went back and deleted them and the ones from my file and redid everything. This time with one 25% edit. Right now I see huge, but that may change. Lets hope that it worked right.

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok, everything looks great. That little pups is adorable now that I can relax. LOL :eek:

5. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

aw too cute

6. LucyLu

LucyLu New Member

Wow, she looks EXACTLY like my maltepoo!!!! How cute!!!!!

7. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

Oh my god!!! thank you for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby is so cute,I'm at work, missing her and have a big smile on my face just seeing her. I just love her to pieces. All the pictures could almost pass as the same puppy. We all have cuties. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

She is almost 3 months old in the pictures about 2-3 lbs. When we would leave the room she would climb up on the gate. She is 6 months now and about 5-6 lbs. I just love the picture of her sticking out her tongue, the picture of her with the pink bow is the only time she has kept a bow in her hair.

8. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

I think she is the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I luv her face in that 1st picture. It def. says : Hey how can u leave me here when i look this cute! lol

10. pinkyrat

pinkyrat New Member

:eek: YOUR BABY IS SOOOO CUTE!