1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pictures....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by papillon/mom, Jun 11, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: I would just like to show pictures of my boys (papillons) Max is 18 months and 11lbs Rosco is 6 months and 4lbs. lets all show our pictures.....show me the puppies... :love_y_t_much:

some of you may remember Max I have shown his picture before here it is again......
    http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL308/18 ... 995731.jpg

here he is grown up :kiss_her: http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL308/18 ... 545499.jpg

here is my new buddy Rosco http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL308/18 ... 545489.jpg.

here they are together in Rosco's bed http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL308/18 ... 545457.jpg

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

What little cuties!
    Here's a couple of my Pekingese fancy and Punkin one of my APBT.
    They are best buds!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]97

[​IMG]

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

they are soooo cute!

honeybear

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh they are such cuties!!!! Thank you for sharing! :eek:

Here's Molly & Emma.. my shih-poos! Emma first..

[​IMG]

Now Molly..

[​IMG]

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh they are so very cute! How old are they? Do they shed much?

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Not sure who this is directed to.. but, I'll answer! LOL!

Molly & Emma are 10 1/2 weeks old and we brought them home 2 weeks ago today :eek: They do not shed, which is VERY nice!! :D I love my girls so much!

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Yay!! A Papillon person! I was just saying last week that I think I will get one of these a few years down the road.

What are yours like? Do they bark much? Easy to train? Like to cuddle? Playful? Did you get them from a breeder?

Jamiya

8. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

reply to Jamiya.

I have two and I will tell you each one has a totally different personality but I love them both soooo much.. :love_y_t_much:

Max (oldest)-Max is very dainty, elegant if you will, he likes to be by my side at all times. Max does like to sleep w/me but not right next to me, by my feet, as for barking they only bark when people come over, they are like little alarms but when they are together playing they do tend to bark sometimes mainly Max when Rosco (little guy) steals his toy he will just sit there and bark at him, he is such a baby. As for training, Max was good, he went in the house the first couple months I got him but after that he was fine, mind you I did not crate train, he had the run of the house. I did take Max to petsmart training so he learned a few new tricks, settle, stay, come, and walk but other than that he learned sit and paw at home pretty quickly. Other than that Max is a big teddy bear he loves when you rub his belly OMG he loves it. :eek: :eek:

Now we go to Rosco, my newist eddition, he is plain old crazy he is so little and squirmy, he is the bad one, he just doesn't care what you do to him, he is so little he sneaks away all the time, but he can be the cutest cuddeler, he loves to sleep under the blanket nestled next to me, I mean right next to me, he is a little more difficult to train than Max. I have had him 2 and 1/2 months and we are still working on the accidents w/him but he is starting to know when he does how mad :x we get, he runs right in his bed, I love them both sooooo much the breed is an excellent.
    choice.... :mrgreen:

As for the breeder well let me say no more I live in NY and she is in Ada, OK and for my first one (Max) I drove 3 1/2 hours to Cleveland to get him and my other I got from the same breeder her dogs are exceptionally gorgeous her name is Donetta Williams and she does have a web site I can't remember it but her email is Donettawilliams@yahoo.com if your interested her pups are trully taken care of well. I found her on a breeders.com's web site, she was located so far but all went so well, I just fell in love w/Max and I wanted a companion for him and me so I got his brother (same mom & dad). :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would recomend to anyone to get a papillon I love the breed..... :p :p

good luck/////// :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :eek: :eek:

9. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: pooh girl-I love those little shi poos they are so adorable..

:eek: :eek: :eek: Gina H- I don't think I have ever seen a pure bred Peek and now I have they are adorable, how much do they usually weigh, I have seen several mixes and now I see what characteristics are from the Peek he is so different also Gina can you tell me how you got your picture to show up I use URL and then the web site and it just shows up but you have to click on it how do you do that..... :bow_now:

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Instead of using URL, use the IMG tag.

Jamiya

11. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

PooGirl- I can't see the pictures!!! Boo hoo!! I really want to see them! :cry:

12. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OK this is what the AKC standards are:
    Size and Weight
    The Pekingese is a medium-sized, toy-type breed. Quality is not to be sacrificed for size. They may not go over 14 pounds in weight.
    Disqualification: Over 14 pounds in weight.

But My baby weighs 16 pounds....She's just big boned! LOL
    But she is a really good dog. She loves everyone! Her only problem is she has no idea she is little. She is a mighty dog! She tries to boss my APBT but they just ignore her. She goes everywhere with us she is a big time momma's girl. Sometimes I would almost swear she is part human.

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

For Papillion: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pappi: I hope you don't mind me putting them on here. The third one would not show.
    Poogirl: I can't see them, just the x which I can't do anything about. Are they some pic's that I saw already on the other forum. If so don't worry about it.
    Gina your dogs are awesome too. That pity has purdy eyes.

14. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Poogirl I see your pictures just fine today. Yesterday I only saw one.

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Heres Rufus
    [​IMG]
    And my curlt girl sasha
    [​IMG]

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Puttin your pictures are not showing up.

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

darn it, maybe later they will show. I hope.

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

papillonmom - how are they with grooming? Do you brush them every day? Do they need any kind of clipping or professional attention?

Jamiya

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I believe they just need regulat brushings. If you get one, and ever bring it to a groomer. You tell the groomer never to ever cut the ear hair. It is supposed to be long and beautiful. I'm talking of the edges of the ears. There was a gal on another forum that had the groomer clips the ear hair and she was so mad. It reallty takes away from the look.

20. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

oh they are so cute .. I just love pictures. I've been taking new ones, but my ditigal had heart attack so i"ll have to run to walmart and get them in a hour so maybe before long . here is one of my Yorkie babies though
    [​IMG]