1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pictures....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by papillon/mom, Jun 11, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek:
    Puttin you are the greatest for showing my pictures, I see someone said hit img instead but do you hit it first of after you type web add? your dogs are so cute and that poodle she looks so dainty and elegant, I always admired poodles they just look so sophistocaited you know...

Poo girl I love the fur or hair on your pups it looks so soft and fluffy but no shedding OMG that's awesome..... :mrgreen:

let me try the image thing.

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Papillion: what I do is click on the URL, wether it is on a site where you store the pictures or not. Just right click on the URL on the browser to highlight it then left click and click on copy. Then go to the the message you want to post the picture on and click the IMG thingy then go up to your left up to edit, right click (I believe) on the edit and look for paste, click on paste and it should then paste the url of your picture instantly onto where you want it.

For yours I just clicked on the picture then proceeded to the the highlighting copy and paste things.
    Try it out. It took me awhile to understand what copy and paste really meant. It cut out alot of headaches because I was actually copying the URL on a piece of paper and then typing it into my replies. That sucks.
    Try it.

3. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Puttin I finally figured it out, thanks though I am not to sure w/the whole paste copying thing I will become better though... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jamiya-re grooming I do not brush my paps everyday, Max has a beautiful coat I uses aloegroom shampoo on him and I give them a bath every 2 weeks, depending on weather but I brush Max 2-3 xs per week and he is fine, minimum shedding, my little guy he doesn't have much hair now but I would do the same. As for a groomer I have never taken him and my vet said I don't need to I can do it myself and save $$. Papillon's do shed but mine don't allot at all, believe me I have black furniture and I don't see much but if I do the best thing I learned is a lint brush for fast results....re: cutting them I would not advise it they have a long silky coat and the ears no, never cut that hair males have more fringe and you want that, here are my boys notice the fringe, my little guy has more now I will try this weekend to get more pictures of him, he is getting so big now. :cry:

[​IMG]

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Gina that's so funny! A friend of mine has a pure bred Peke. He is so frickin' cute! Anyways, he thinks he's huge!! The weird thing is he is TOTAL alpha male. When they leave him at the groomers for the day and it is treat time, Jack won't let any of them eat their treat until he has had theirs! Its the craziest thing. They just sit there and wait, once he's done they eat theirs. No problem.

He also bosses around her brothers Pit bull. She is about 10 yrs. old but once in a while she snaps back and he leaves her alone. Its funny she acts like his mom.

But the bossy thing I think is definately a trait in them.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Good job, you understand now right. Good grief isn't it easier just copy and pasting. I felt like a knuckle head when I finally realized what it meant. Your two are so adorable. Before I got my first dog rufus I had inquired about a papillion at a rescue.