1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull University

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by MyPetTherapyDog, May 7, 2005.

1. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

I found this on another forum I belong to. I thought it is a wonderful idea.
    Of course, I wish to become involved.

We are looking for pit bull professors to develop coursework for APBT EDU. This is a site where you can develop entire online courses and tests

The ultimate goal is to have a complete curriculum and to develop a Bachelor of the arts in pit bull ownership!

OF course the graduation will include a diploma and a shirt that says something like "My owner graduated from the Pit Bull University".

OK so if you have an idea for a course or like any of the following ideas the sky is the l.

e.g. proper puppy socialization 101
    e.g. proper public representation 101
    e.g. BSL 101
    e.g. history of the APBT
    e.g. BARF 101
    e.g. how to identify and hold your temper and deal with the BYB!

the sky is the limit and whatever anyone is knowledgeable on and willing to put in the time to work on.

OK so on the site for instance I just put up a quiz "find the pit bull". http://www.apbt.info/education This just provides an example of a quiz. THe point is there are tools on the site to help you develop complete courses. weekly calendars, attendance records etc etc. sylabus .. Very comprehensive tools for developing interactive learning.

email me at matrix@matrixkennels.com if you are willing to spend some of your online time and help provide an education tool and learning experience like no other out there. Please dont make me do this alone... you know I will