1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Please let me introduce Molly & Emma!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, May 2, 2004.

1. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

:( I couldn't see them!! The page loaded totally white.. with nothing else. Congrats on your new babies!

Jennifer

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hmmm... here's the link again, hopefully it works this time.

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?& ... rt_order=0

If that link doesn't work, you can also click on the "www" under my signature because I also created a Dogster page for them! :D Thank you for the congrats! We are SO excited!!

3. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Thanks!! The link still didn't work for me.. but the www. did! They are sooooooo cute!!!!! And TINY!!! I can see why it's so easy to just fall in love with them! Mickey and Trigger are cute too! :D

Jennifer

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Glad you got to see them and thank you! Oh, they are SO TINY! If the link had worked for you there's a picture of my husband there holding Molly... his hand covered her all up except her head! He kept saying he thought he was going to break her!

Oh yes.. Mickey and Tigger have extreme cuteness going on!! :D

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

They are adorable. Your adoption date can't come fast enough.

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you Puttin!! It seems like forever away.. but, the good thing is that we have lots to do so *hopefully* the time will fly [-o<

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, thank you both for your very kind (and flattering :wink: ) words! I gotta' admit, I think they are pretty darn cute myself! :D

8. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Adorable is what I would use for all of them .Just plain out adorable !

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Malti~

I see you have graduated to the "senior member" level...I thought you were gettin' a little old!!! I guess I need to start respecting my "elders" now! LOL :wink:

Gotta' love ya' Malti! :kiss_her:

10. ilovemaltipoos

I was a senior before seniors were cool ! Lol !
    i use to be another name here ,was away for about a year and could not remember my password ,so I changed my name (resigned up ) old age does that to people .the count though is only for Ilovemalts .
    YEAH :eek: My age meets my stats !!! LOL
    Elder is as ELder does ....,a senior is a member of AARP (yes I am ) ...,my husbands snores with his mouth open (a sign of age ) or a sign to put superglue on his lips and clamp thm shut .
    Respect ...yes ...please ...or I will tell how you ............

LOL ! :lol: :mrgreen:

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Ohhhhh Malti, you never cease to crack me up...I knew you'd have a smart aleck remark to that post, I just couldn't resist giving you a hard time!!!! LOL :lol:

Just remember, growing old is mandatory, but growing up is not!!! :mrgreen:

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe babyshihpoo!!

and Malti:
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

13. ilovemaltipoos

Hehe to you guys as well ...
    Shihpoo ,crack you up ? I try each day ,glad to know it works . :eek:

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

WEll Malti should be whatever is above senior. Maybe platinum or something.
    Talk about funny. I wonder if she wants to tell her chicken coup story. LoL. I understand if you don't want to. Long story.

15. ilovemaltipoos

:shock: JUNE !!! you would be the one to remind me of that ! LOL ! love ya !

Maybe on a different subject line someday " Like the Chicken House and Me" or " Now,just where did my face go ? ' or something like that ! LOL :mrgreen:

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

well you GOTTA TELL IT NOW!!! :)

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

LOL ROFL, I could not help myself. This heat in L.A. must have gone to my head.

18. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH now this is KILLING ME!!! I can't see them!!!!!

19. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh it's workin' Mati...no worries there!!! :mrgreen:

Dang right you do Malti...I'm waitinggggggg!!!! :D

20. ilovemaltipoos

Monster and SHipoo ...waiting is part of the anticipation ,isn't that just the fun of it all .
    :eek:

June ,okay ,now you and I both know that these type stories take me from imagination to reality . I have to consider my 'Senior position here ' LOL 1 and think about it .heat my foot ! ,you haven't stopped laughing about it since I told you .
    right now I really don't have the time ,just little notes ,Lady is not getting any better and I am so worried about the decision I have to make this week and am hoping it does not come .
    I just wish I knew how it happened .Seems like everytime I go away ,something happens .Also the new hand I hired has not come back since then .I am begining to believe or think he had something to do with it .Anyway ,I will get on and do a subject soon and start with the real life things that you get such a kick out of soon .pray for Lady ,please ! thanks June ,always a friend when I need it the most ,you and Cora too ! ..Lova ya ! ....