1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

please pray 4 teddy bear

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by FMgurl43, May 5, 2004.

1. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

:cry: my baby teddy bear is missing she snuck out monday night around 6 i called her all night long looking 4 her searching in backyards colverts etc... and no sign of her... i went down the all the animal shelters around heer and seen one cat that looks like her but it wasnt her the cat looked identical to teddy but the only difference is teddy is missing a toe she lost on her back foot when she was a baby and this cat had all its toes.... i have not seen her dead anywhere and have searched everywhere!!! and this is not like her to not come home she is usually scratching at the door at dark ready to eat.. we r trying to make all our cats indoors only but she is very very sneeky about getting out....i think someone might have her weve had it happen w/ lil kids will walk down our road and pick a cat up and take it home it has happened w/ teddys sister sassy a lil girl picked her up and took her home the girls mom seen her tags and called us to come get her.... im hoping this is what happened to teddy and nothing bad....i put up flyers all around my neighborhood which isnt that big and i even gave the mail lady some to put in everyones mail boxes... since teddy lost her tags and collar when she first ran out the door it fell off imagine that!!! i dont know what else to do to try and find her im going back to all the shelters tomarrow in the morning to see if any new cats showed up... i miss her so bad its soo quiet w/o her here shes a talker and will talk ur ear off and almost trip u when she wants to be loved if the trippin dont work she will bite ur ankles or climb ur leg.... i hope she comes home soon and is safe whereever she is and not hungry etc.....

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Oh......FMGurl, I'm so sorry. :( I know how much you love all of your kitties. I sure hope she's alive and well. For now you could make a bunch of posters and fliers and post them in your neighborhood. I sure hope she turns up. Hang in there.

3. nern

nern New Member

Im really sorry FMgurl43. Maybe some one in the neighborhood has her and will hopefully see one of your flyers and return her home safe to you.
    Keep us posted.

4. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

thanks i am hoping she is at one of the shelters tomarrow.... i was so happy when i first seen that cat today i wanted to just grab the cat and run out and lock her in the house somewhere but when i seen it wasnt her it was very dissapointing... the cat looked EXACTLY like her teddy is all black a/ a tiny white spot under her chin and like 3 white hairs on her belly in between her back leggs and this cat did to it was in the night cages on monday night sooo evrything was the same it was same time she was missing etc... but this cat didnt have 3 toes....i mean same size as teddy it was female spayed etc....i was hoping that after 5pm today when ppl r comming home they would see my flyers and call i had my cell and house phone right beside me(still do) but no calls and the rest of the flyers will be in everyones mail boxes tomarrow... soooo im hoping and praying.....[​IMG] heres teddy hunting....

5. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

[​IMG]
    heres teddy 3 days ago

[​IMG]
    teddy & simba when teddy was 6 weeks old

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. I can't see the pics. It's just a box with a red X.

7. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Aaawww....she's just a little one. She's so cute! :mrgreen: I sure hope you find her.

9. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

well i went to all the animal control offices and humane societys in my town today and still dint find her... all the flyers were put in everyones mail boxes and still no calls... i called all the emergency vets around and no cats were brought in fitting her i called all the vet offices to still no teddy.... i dont know what else to do but i just cant sit around and do nothing i feel guilty.....am i missing something is there something else i should do that i havent already done?????i think ive covered everything but may have missed something i dunno it feels like a bad dream i just cant wake up.... its been 2 days now im sooo worried.....

10. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

:cry: well its the 3rd day shes been gone and i checked all the shelters again today and went knocking on everyones door (almost everyone) 4 3 hours today and no one has seen her...but im not giving up yet.....

11. nern

nern New Member

I feel so bad. I can imagine how worried you must be. Don't give up...she may turn up.
    {{Hugs}}

12. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I am so sorry!! I hope everything works out okay.

I had a friend who's cat got out of the house. The cat disappeared for a couple days and ended up on the front porch meowing in the middle of the night. I hope that your cat makes it back safe and sound.

13. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

thanks everyone... i hope she comes home....i am up all night checking the doors and windows hoping she will be there.... i think i keep hearing her crying but i think its all in my head cause i will go searching and cannot find the meow anywhere and when i think i get close it stops.... and teddys a big talker she will talk ur ear off so i know if shes anywhere close she will let us know....but its the 4th day checked everywhere AGIAN and still no teddy....im getting more worried everyday hopefully if she is alive then someone is feeding her....and if she is dead which i pray she isnt then i hope i will be able to find her body somewhere....but im not giving up till i know where she is or what ahppened to her....

14. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I'm really hoping you find her alive and well. Ugh! This must be so hard on you. I'm so sorry. :(

15. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I'm sorry to hear that Teddy is missing FMgurl43. She's such a cutie that I don't think anyone could resist picking her up. Keep checking those shelters. Hopefully she'll turn up soon. I can just imagine how worried you are about her.

16. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

i am trying not to lose hope but im losing it more and more as the days go by....5 days has went by and not even 1 bit of info on her..... its just makes me so mad to think that if anyone has her why they havent called etc... since i have put flyers everywhere im sure everyone has seen them and ive knocked on everyones door in this neighboorhood.... and someone might not have her but aftre what happened to her sister 6 months ago there is no telling....i cant understand why someone would want to do that when they knew the cat had a home and when there r soooo many unwanted cats and kittens out there that need a home.....but then again someone might nothave her and if not then i dont even wanna think again about whats been running though my mind..... meanwhile my poor simba is sick and not eating or drinking he has a scab on his hind leg that he refuses to let me or anyone else touch to try and clean it etc... i took him to the vet today and they wouldnt teat him b/c he was being so mean and they refuse to put him under to treat him... all they could say was it will get better no sign of infection etc... its not sweeling no fever nothing....and ive called 2 other vets and told them what was said and done and they to say if he has no feevr dont worry.... but hes not eating drinking or anything he barley even moves when he does he limps.. i hav gotten him to eat treats and thats it he wont touch anything else ive been forcing him water... i havent even seen him go to the litter box but then again i havent been home but he was trying to get outside today.... i have teddy to worry bout now simba.... it was stressfull b4 now its really bad....but im gonna take simba to my sis in laws work at animal services monday and let the doc look at him they dont normally do regulary vet services but the doc said hed do it 4 us....hopefully simba gets better by then but hes worring me by not eating 4 2 days other then treats.....man i dont know what to do.....im just venting so dont mind me.....

17. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi FMgurl. I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day today, even though it's not a very happy time for you right now. I'm sorry about Simba. Do you have any Rescue Remedy? If not you could get some to help Simba calm down when he's at the vets office. Here is a link to it below. Keep us posted. I'm so sorry you and your kitties are having a tough time right now. Hang in there.

http://www.organix.net/organix/bachinfo.htm

18. vene

vene New Member

Please don't lose hope. I can not imagine what you are going through right now especially on Meowther's day. My good friend's cat once disappeared for 2 months and came home. Milo's sibling Sunny has been known to disappear for 3 weeks at one time and he came home. I hope Teddy comes home soon. Best wishes to you and Simba.

19. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

thankx everyone...actually its been a good mothers day except w/o teddy.... but simba started eating this morning just a lil bit and drank a ton of water.... so i decided to shave where the scab was regardless of how much he attacked me i shaved his thigh and where the scab was it was purple all round it about the size of a nickle he got really mad when i was shaving me and bit me many times but i was determind to find out whats wrong sooo there was a lil bit of hair stuck to the scab so i scratched it and it came right off along w/ puss and blood... it wasnt swollen at all bjut all of the stuff drained out on its own after i pulled the hair off and i cleaned it and put antiobiotics on it and now here it is 2 hours later hes walking fine and playing eating etc..(making up 4 the 2 days he didnt eat) and im all bit up and scratched up but i called the doc that was gonna see him tomarrow he said since its drained and cleaned and hes eating and drinking w/ no fever he will be fine.... sooo im extreamly happy about that and i did more searching 4 teddy today but still no luck but tomarrow im going back to the daily routine and looking at all teh shelters again.....

20. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Wow Fmgurl, you sure are getting the hang of draining your cat's abscesses! LOL. That's great that you were able to do it on your own (again). Just make sure to keep the area moist so that it won't close back up (a clean, warm, wet wash clothe 3X a day is good). You want it to keep draining. I sure hope you find your Teddy.