1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Please pray for Faith!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Me too.... She's sleeping right now. Probably good, you still would never know anything was wrong. She's so vibrant and full of life. Energetic and jus the greatest dog. Sooo loving.

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I have lost many pets either to old age, Cancer, and injuries: it is very hard. I hope that Faith has a long time yet to go with you!! I have always promised my pets that I would not let them suffer and when it was time it was time.
    I am hoping for the best for Faith and you!!

3. Samsintentions

Ah, thanks. Shes pretty much her self. She destroyed my pillow this moring so yep. she's Faith!!! LOL

I've got her on canned proplan puppy food and you'd think i'm starving her the way shes acting, but i'm scared to give her any hard food until i know the insision in her mouth is healed. Other than that... she's playing and being herself.

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Glad to hear that Sam keep up the great work with her!!

5. Samsintentions

Trying my best. With ya'll s advice and suport, i'm sure we'll get thru it!

6. rosesmom

rosesmom New Member

I sure hope everything turns out ok. Good luck.

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Welcome rosesmom! enjoy the forum glad to have you here.

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Good stuff Samsintentions, your a great mum.. :mrgreen: :y_the_best:

9. Samsintentions

Awww Thanks!