1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pls help me with with asap!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by goldfish_lover, Mar 7, 2006.

1. goldfish_lover

goldfish_lover New Member

ok well the goldfish that i just got has this huge sack biggger than its body hanging out of its butt!!! its a gross white sack and my fish isnt moving shes just lying tehre...dying and i need help PLEASE~~~ :( :cry:

2. goldfish_lover

is nayone there...idont want her to suffer and die...!!! but i fdont know now ther are white bumps covering her lower body :shock: :(

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

sounds like you have a major ich problem the bubble could be the swimmers blatter :cry:

4. goldfish_lover

what!!! what does that mean? i dont know what to do is it fatal? is there a good way to putting my fish out of its misery...should i keep trying?? :shock: :?

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i think that best think would putting it of of its missery get a a bag fill in with water and place your fish in there close the bag and put tthe bag in the freezer

sorry to be the bringer of bad news

6. goldfish_lover

thanks...at least i know now... :cry: i'll go do taht now...and how to i treat ich? for future reference

7. goldfish_lover

wow this jsut ruined my day... :(

8. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i am very sorry

1 way is with meds from a store
    another way is with aquarium salt and turning the heater up 1 tsp per 5 gals

9. goldfish_lover

GOOD NEWS

ok so my goldfish has a severe case of ich but still the bladder thing came attached or something so i dont know how to treat ich i forget...ive done it before...but i dont know anymore??!!

10. goldfish_lover

ok so i dont havea heater...but put i tsp of salt in for how long? and what kind of meds from the store...and how much do they cost?

11. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

depend where you are from i would say anywhere from 5$ +

12. goldfish_lover

thats a good price and i thnk i'll do that...it sounds way better...thanks! :) i guess im just not a fish person... :|

13. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

you can your just need to learn how to

14. goldfish_lover

yeah i guess the pet guys dont help much...and why do their bladders come out?

15. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

its there swimmer bladder and i can't really tell with out see the fish

16. goldfish_lover

i was just wondering...i dont think the bladders an dissue you anmore...i think im jsut not picking my fish right...lol

17. goldfish_lover

and so should i go back to the tore and tell them their tank is infeted with ick cuz when i asked them what the dots were on their body...they said it was just the breed...

18. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

yes i would and i would talk to the manger also tell him/her that the should not sell fish untill this problem is fixed

19. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

It probably wouldn't hurt to let them know they sold you a sick fish and their employees aren't the most knowlegable, but I'd try not to be really super rude about it.

Also, I'd try to find a different place to shop at.

-Chelle

20. goldfish_lover

no kidding...i think im going to go to petland instead of this store... :)