1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

plz help i need to know this fasttt!!::.help::.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by pookiepets, Jun 20, 2005.

1. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

hi! i am new here! i just got a new 75 gallon aquarium with 2 sword tails the other 3 are platies i dont rember wat kind and i think theres this white platy to umm ill send pics the white one i think is bothering the sword tail can u help ill send u the pictures asap

2. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

i wanted to know if its play, or just foul play i dont wanaa come here one dai and see that the fish are dead and that the children get mad

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

maybe it a male chasing a female if you can get close pics we might be able to help better

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Platy's and Swordtails can interbreed so it might just be that the platy wants to breed with the swordtail.