1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

plz post pics of folowing..

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Jan 23, 2005.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Nice africans i havent seen them in all those colors. My friend has his 90g with africans but most them are ulgy :lol:

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Actually, he was flaring in that pic (those two challenge eachother all the time). But I do have a batch of red zebra babies that are a couple months old.

I bet they're peacocks/haps. With most of those, it's only the males that are colorful. That's why I prefer mbuna; both the males & females are nice bright colors.

-Chelle

3. tski22

tski22 New Member

I have a cool pair of firemouths and even though you didnt ask for them iI;m going to post there pic anyways :p Itll be up probably tommarow.
    -tl