1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"Poop off bird poop remover" product

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I am not sure it does sound like it really works and with all things chemical you would have to remove the birds from the cage.

I prefer to scrub things down with warm soapy watery and the wash them in diluted antiseptic or diluted disinfectant..

Mike

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I am trying to avoid having to terrorize a pile of finches by trying to get them out of their cage to clean things (not to mention accidents with escapees and the dogs and cats). Hopefully I can get enough branches from the yard so I can just throw them away periodically and put new ones in.

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

There is nothing worse than trying to catch an escaped finch they are very fast an the easiest way to catch them is using a small fishing net or trying to throw a blanket or towel over them which is hard when they are flying around like rockets lol.

Mike

5. bigben209

bigben209 New Member

ey

clean ur cage wit a water hose wit alot of pressure u dont even need to scrub.

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Here is a great link that uses natural ingredients to clean and sanities the home and bird cages and aviary its great and absolutley safe to your pets hope this helps you guys out..

Mike

http://www.landofvos.com/articles/clean.html

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Great site, Mike!

I don't think my birds would like being hosed down, Bigben. I am trying to find something to use without having to remove them since it would scare the bejeebers out of them.

8. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

With my finch's cages i simply remove the bottom off the cage and scrub that and i wipe down the bars of the cages this does not seem to cause them any stress.

Mike

9. seaecho

seaecho New Member

I use Poop Off for stubborn bird poops that are dried on. Its perfectly safe, and is sold at bird marts and in bird supply catalogs. I really like it. Don't get carried away though - although the scent is harmless, it can get a bit overwhelming in a closed up room.

Randi

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Do you use it without removing the birds from the cage?