1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Post your pics here for the 3rd photo contest

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Sep 19, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Ditto Lynn! :eek: :eek: :eek: Monty Boy looks alot like Milo. And I miss seeing Sammi. Wtpooh, your dogs are gorgeous as well! :p

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:shock: :oops:

i NO this pikchure wuz in the last photto kontest...my momy dusent no i put it in agin...but all im sayin is...i luv fud...fud is my best friend...(evein if my momy thinks mikee is my bestest freend)

oh!!! oh!!! sure...sure...just try and tell me it isnt yur best friend too!! oh!! oh!! id like to really know how many of you can say food isnt YOUR best frend too!!! at leest im honist.... [-X

sinceeely, :lol:

max h.

[​IMG]

3. vene

vene New Member

:0017: :m39:

4. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Lots of cuddling! They ALL sleep with me at night. Good thing I have a big bed!

Lynn, Vene...thank you for the compliments on the yard. Most of the credit goes to my sister. I took care of the mulching and weeding at the beginning of the summer but she took over maintaining it all throughout the rest.

Check out the new post :)

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Pictures

You all have such beautiful cats! I think they all are winners :eek:

Here are my pics:

This is my grandfather and his cat, they were inseparable friends until the day she died...

"Common daddy, give me a kiss!"
    [​IMG]

And of course: me and Kyrre, best friends for ever :love_y_t_much:

"Oh, you are the best belly rubber ever mom!"
    [​IMG]

"I'll bend over backwards for you..."
    [​IMG]

6. vene

vene New Member

Bente, your pics are so special! I especially love the pic of your grandpa and his kitty. What was her name?

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Found another one.

Jupiter & Emily
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

8. vene

vene New Member

Your kitties are too cute t_chelle16! :eek:

9. vene

vene New Member

Hey Chessmind. Here's Daniellea22's temporary pics until she can submit the proper ones. These are so cute!
    Rocky and baby:
    [​IMG]

Gigi and truck:
    [​IMG]

Gigi far right with best friends:
    [​IMG]

10. Bente

Bente New Member

Thanks Vene *blushing*

My grandfathers cats name was Nusket (translation: Cutie/Sweetie), but we just called her Gamla (translation: Old lady) :)
    She was really special, she had a very close relationship with her daugter; Fluffy. Nusket "nursed" Fluffy until the day she died, then they were 16 and 14 years old... How cute is that? :D Fluffy only lived a year or so after her mother died.

11. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Bente. Your cats were very special. :cry:
    Do you have pics of Fluffy by any chance? [-o<

12. Bente

Bente New Member

Thanks Vene! I found more pics to enter the contest when I was going trough old pictures, looking for one of Fluffy :eek:

This is Fluffy (to the left) and Nusket:
    [​IMG]

They did everything together. Here they are inspecting grandmas garden:
    [​IMG]

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

bente...what wonderful pictures...the tulips in your grandmas garden...your grandfather and his kitty. very special... :wink:

i love your kitties... :eek:

14. vene

vene New Member

Ditto, ditto, ditto! :eek: :eek: :eek:

15. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

OMG!!! tulips i love them soooo pretty... they kittys sooo fluffy and cute... and ohhh the baby kittens to cute... i love their lil noseies w/ the spots...lol

16. john_kelly

john_kelly New Member

Hope this isn't too many pictures. This is Otto and Bagoda. Bagoda is currently healing from broken leg - these pictures are from the summer. They are brothers - almost 2 years old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh my gosh everyones Kittys are so Cute! Here's one of My 10 year old cat and one of my kittens Marigold it's a funny one! Molly is a very grouchy cat and Marigold tried to take her spot...Um bad Idea!

[​IMG]

18. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi everyone. :D There are so many good pics! :eek: I just want to let everyone know that some of the pics are not relevant to the photo contest. Although they are wonderful pics, I will not be submitting them in the contest. Remember the theme for this contest is: Kitty's Best Friend.' So, kitty pics should include another pet/toy/person that relates to a best friend theme. Also I have a busy day today, so if anyone wants to add pics you have another 5-6 hours from the time I post this. I will post the new contest tonight (California time). I promise.

19. tpelt

tpelt New Member

RB the flame point was such a terror we got him KC. Love at first bite!
    [​IMG]

20. Aussie Ang

Aussie Ang New Member

Better late than never?? :oops:

Here is Fluffbum and Floxy. They were best of friends. Little Flox would follow Fluff everywhere. He misses her :cry:

[​IMG]