1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Potty training puppy #2...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Weeble, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Weeble

Weeble New Member

Toby's "little sister" will be joining our family in a couple of weeks. Toby is 14 months old now. I'm assuming potty training the new puppy will be easier, since she can follow his lead, but I'm sure there will be a lot of indoor accidents too. Can we expect Toby (who is completely potty trained) to regress a little when the new upstart pees on his indoor territory?

Also, and I'm not sure why except that it was winter and easier for everyone concerned, Toby will only go to the bathroom on a black rubber mat that's right outside our back door. (We keep it very clean and replace it frequently, and it's not really a problem.) Should we get the puppy her own mat to keep her from using his? (I expect we'll be pottying them together and it's only big enough for one dog at a time.)

Am I overanalyzing the whole situation? Feel free to be brutally frank! :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance!